The 2012 Voskhod DE Blade Group Buy

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by IAmTheJody, Jan 9, 2012.

1. marijnr

marijnr New Member

I don't think the product is the problem, just that the customs now review ALL packages coming from Asia and the US that don't say 'Amazon' on it... My package from China is 'waiting to be reviewed by commissioner' for 4 weeks now.

Anyway, it's not that I haven't got anything to shave with, so no worries. We'll get them someday. :)

IAmTheJody likes this.
  2. ajdhn

ajdhn Well-Known Member

I saw that coming, that's why I did the pif :)

3. Gibbled

Gibbled Member

Mine arrived in Canada!

Thanks Jody!

IAmTheJody likes this.
  4. Boomater

Boomater New Member

Still nothing in my place (Netherlands) My blade stock is getting dangerously low now.

5. Saliavin

Saliavin Member

I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but where can I find the blades? After reading all of your comments on them, I would like to buy a pack. I have looked at RB&M and BullGoose, both of which I thought had them not long ago. I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

6. burschi

burschi New Member

The blades have eventually arrived in Germany :)

Thanks Jody !

IAmTheJody likes this.
  7. Red-Leg

Red-Leg Member

http://theshavedenshop.com/index.php?_a=category&cat_id=10

8. Saliavin

Saliavin Member

Thanks!

9. Reintjuhh

Reintjuhh New Member

Still no blades here in the Netherlands.

10. Boomater

Boomater New Member

It's thursday 29 March in the Netherlands. The Blades still haven't arrived. I think this group buy for the Netherlands will be a disaster. MY stock blades is down to the last.....
    It's a pitty things go this way.......

11. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

All of the Netherlands-bound blades were mailed out on March 2 so people should have already gotten them I would think. I still think it's a Netherlands Customs issue since no one in the Netherlands has received their blades while others around the world have gotten theirs. And since it's all razor blade packages. Let's wait a little bit longer and if I have to, I'll send out my own personal stash to make sure people get their blades in the Netherlands.

12. Boomater

Boomater New Member

Hi, Thanks for the reply. I know it's something you can't do anything about it. I already got my mind set to waiting.

13. Amadeus

Amadeus New Member

Blades arrived today. Took a long time but here they are. Jody, thank you a lot for.

Best regards, Amadeus.

IAmTheJody likes this.
  14. Boomater

Boomater New Member

Is this in the Netherlands?

15. Red-Leg

Red-Leg Member

His profile says Germany

16. Red-Leg

Red-Leg Member

It looks like it may, in fact, have to do with them being razor blades. On another board, a member from the Netherlands just received his Vie-Long BGS2012 horsehair brush. This could not have shipped more than two weeks ago, as they just became available on 3/17.

17. Sander

Sander New Member

I also haven't received the blades in the Netherlands yet. Let's wait a bit longer. Again thanks Jody for your group buy!

18. wh1951

wh1951 New Member

Hallo Jody, die Klingen sind gestern in Germany angekommen. Thanks!

Best regards, wh1951

IAmTheJody likes this.
  19. marcel

marcel Well-Known Member

Still nothing overhere (the Netherlands that is).

20. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

This really has me annoyed that the only place that didn't get blades, was the Netherlands. I'm hesitant to mail anymore for fear they too will get held up or confiscated in your Customs. Plus I did say that once the blades to International locations left my hands, I would have no further responsibility. But I want it to be right for our members. So I can either mail out the Netherlands blades again, from my own personal supply, and eat the expensive postage and loss on my blades... or I can offer refunds and eat the loss on the postage I've already paid and on the blades. I'll leave it up to each of you in the Netherlands to let me know what you want me to do for your order. All I ask is that whatever you decide, bare with me on the timing because this is going to cost me more money, more than I have at one time so I will need to do 2, 3 people at a time and so on as I have the funds.

alpla444 likes this.