Group Buy: Feather AC DX Razor (Japanese Style) *CLOSED*

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by TstebinsB, Sep 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TstebinsB

TstebinsB Active Member

**NEW INFO**

The razor is the Feather AC RG non-folding razors. I was under the impression the non-folding razor only came in a DX model but apparently, that is not the case. They are identical to the DX razors except the blade holder is Solid Brass and plated in Satin Finished Chromium instead of Stainless Steel. Also, the paperwork is in Japanese. But I can fix that because I have the English instructions and I can just make copies and include it in the package.

The great thing is that the price is now much cheaper. Appleton Barber Supply sells the foldable AC RG for $80 + shipping and ClassicShaving sells the non-folding AC DX for $200 + shipping. These non-folding AC RG will be for $93.50 shipped CONUS each and $98.50 shipped worldwide each.

1. My contact can get Professional Super blades as well. Unfortunately, I won't be purchasing enough for bulk pricing. It'll be $10 per 20-blade box. You'll just add it to the shipped razor price.

2. Regarding a case/box, from my contact: Feather customer service told me that Artist Club DX is sold with the case but Artist Club RG is with the paper box as a standard. Razors are sterilized with ethanol every time and Japanese users don't feel necessity in the case, he said. The reason why Artist Club DX is in a case is to show DX as a high quality product. That being said, I've included pictures of the paper box. It's a little tricky because if the blade is installed, the blade might get dulled by rubbing against the box.

List
    1. TraderJoe
    2. Mottern Man
    3. sparky5693
    4. JPOMP

Attached Files:

2. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Darn, I already have one of these. Good price though.

Let's see $75 x 50 = $3,750. Let me check my pockets. :D

3. Will

Will Nevermind

If you get 49 people, make me number 50! :D

4. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

I'm in Telly.

5. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Is it 50 of one razor style or can you mix and match 50 razors of different styles?

6. Will

Will Nevermind

That is an Idea. Group Buy on the Regular Folding AC.

Go for it Rich. ::

7. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Any chance of getting blades on the cheap too? :cool:

8. Will

Will Nevermind

I thought I was stretching it. :rofl

9. TstebinsB

TstebinsB Active Member

I'd have to ask about that. I know the folding razor wouldn't be worth buying because it's actually more expensive than the Appleton Barber Supply price. I think this only works for the more expensive models.

I didn't think about that. I'll check.

10. Will

Will Nevermind

IF you get a fat discount on the folding ones I am down. The reason I am on the fence for the non-folding is due to paying over 100 dollars for something I have never used.

But the 75 dollar deal for the non-folder can't be passed up. :D

11. TstebinsB

TstebinsB Active Member

You could try here.

12. TstebinsB

TstebinsB Active Member

I had one shipped to me first so I could make sure everything is legitimate. It should get here by Tuesday. Hopefully by then there are more people interested. :cool:

13. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Good show Telly, I'm sure we'll be able to do this.

BTW - I have done a few trades/buys/sells with telly over the year(s).....he's good people and will make this thing happen. A Stand-up guy.

14. TstebinsB

TstebinsB Active Member

Thanks. ::

15. Will

Will Nevermind

I seen it, may get it now that I am thinking about it.

16. TstebinsB

TstebinsB Active Member

new info..

17. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

New Info?

18. TstebinsB

TstebinsB Active Member

The original post was changed to what it is now.

19. Will

Will Nevermind

At that price. I am in! ::

20. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    Does special polymer mean plastic?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.