Connaught Shaving

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by Sailinblues, Oct 27, 2008.

1. johnus

johnus Well-Known Member

You should also check US and Australian Regs on shipping Alcohol . I believe almost all country's are now doing this with out side the country shipments.

2. Sunflake

Sunflake Well-Known Member

Yes, the Royal Mail will carry Aftershaves in side the UK just not outside.

3. Grick

Grick Active Member

No mention of it on amazon uk....

4. Neolithium

Neolithium I am Canadian, eh

If they risk sending it, then that would be the companies and purchasers issue amongst themselves. The Royal mail regulations are pretty clear. http://postandparcel.info/51769/new...vising-ban-on-mailing-perfume-and-aftershave/

Doesn't matter what any EU regulations are, or customs, it's Royal Mail policy now any everyone within the UK must abide by them or risk having packages seized.

5. Grick

Grick Active Member

The sheer stupidity o this regulation boggles the mind. So what about customers buying perfumes from duty free shops at airports? Will this be illegal now, too? Or buying whisky? If only they explained how exactly this is risky. But that way it seems just another idiotic regulation by an overreaching government.

6. Neolithium

If you walk into a duty free shop, how exactly is that sending the item through the Royal Mail?

7. Grick

Grick Active Member

Duh! The whole ban implies that a transport by plane, which is usual for international mail, may pose a riskt. So why stop with the mail? Ban it on any flights, too.

8. Neolithium

Right....:rolleyes:

9. Norseman

Norseman misunderstood Dark Lord of the Sith

Doesn't the US Postal Service enforce the same rule. I have always been told that it is illegal to post alcohol based products outside CONUS land?

10. KLF

KLF Doctorin

Yes, they do. It really stinks, cause now I can't order AS splashes anymore :(

11. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I had some aftershave shipped to me from Romania once, and another time from Holland. How they arrived here without to get confiscated is a miracle. Whewwwwww.

12. KLF

KLF Doctorin

What aftershave from Romania?

13. crackstar

Tarr Classic I think. It's a red bottle. Ever heard of it?

14. Neolithium

Good thing Fendrihan carries Pashana or I'd be raging :)

15. KLF

KLF Doctorin

Yes, I have it. Nice old barbershop scent. :)

crackstar likes this.
  16. crackstar

I agree, and very refreshing. :)