Having a baby or a swift kick in the nuts?

Discussion in 'Clean Jokes' started by FacialCarnage, Mar 21, 2013.

1. FacialCarnage

FacialCarnage Well-Known Member

I mowed the lawn today, and afterwards sat down and had a cold beer.

The day was quite beautiful and the drink facilitated some deep thinking on various topics.

Finally I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

Women always maintain that giving birth is more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts.

Well, after another beer and some more thinking, I came up with the answer.

Getting kicked in the nuts is way more painful than having a baby; and here's why.
    A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child."

On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I'd like another kick in the nuts."

Case closed, time for another beer, AND more thinking!

2. ohpaos

ohpaos Smiley Provider

Hmm...Methinks you might have inhaled too many Scrubbing Bubbles fumes :p

Queen of Blades and richgem like this.
  3. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

^this

(Also, I think you need to run that lawn mower in a well-ventilated area. just sayin')

4. FacialCarnage

This was not my original thinking...it was a joke copied & pasted from an email. Scrubbing bubbles does smell strong though. :p

JRod22 and youngunn like this.
  5. ohpaos

ohpaos Smiley Provider

Just messing with ya. It helps me get over the fact that my "after" resto pics look like your "before" pics :o

srpavko and JRod22 like this.
  6. FacialCarnage

Haha, it's only becuase I do it all day with jewelry. It's basically like practicing doing restorations and photos all day. Thanks though, I will definitly take that as a compliment. :love055:

ohpaos likes this.
  7. Erik Redd

Erik Redd Lizabeth, baby, I'm comin' to join ya.

Childbirth isn't painful, I was in the room with my wife each time one of our kids were born, and it didn't hurt me a bit.:)

GarGuy, PLANofMAN, bigmac53 and 2 others like this.
  8. richgem

Until ....

a) your wife read your post
    b) you get the bill(s) for college

:eek:

9. Erik Redd

Erik Redd Lizabeth, baby, I'm comin' to join ya.

Yeah, the oldest is a freshman in college and the other 3 are in high school. The next few years may be pretty expensive.

GDCarrington likes this.
  10. NoobShaver

NoobShaver BGDAAA

forget college. Paying for diapers is painful enough. It doesn't get any better from there.

Oh, and as for the kicked in the jewels vs. childbirth debate... the discomfort from the kicking goes away and eventually you can sleep in. Childbirth, however, results in a child that will never ever let you sleep in and then after waking you up said bundle of cuteness will ask for money. Draw your conclusions as to which one is more painful.

ohpaos likes this.
  11. ohpaos

ohpaos Smiley Provider

Word on the street is that kidney stone pain trumps all. Yes? No? Maybe so?

Heloguy likes this.
  12. richgem

Never had the problem... THANKFULLY, but I understand it's as close to childbirth pain as a man can get. :eek:

13. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

Not true, there are levels of pain far worse than Kidney Stones. Childbirth, and yes getting kicked ...
    When I had Kidney Stones, I drove myself to the hospital and when the physician asked whether that was the worse pain I had suffered, I told him no and told him another experience I had. He easily agreed that Kidney Stones were far more manageable on the pain scale. There are worse levels of pain that last far longer and are not easily treated, if they can be treated at all. You want no part of that type of pain.

ohpaos likes this.
  14. Heloguy

Heloguy Well-Known Member

I agree with you. I have heard stories from friends and family that they literally passed out cold from the pain while passing a kidney stone.

15. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

Had a stone, but no kids. So I can't compare, but I will say it involved an ambulance & morphine (the only time I have needed either.)

FacialCarnage likes this.
  16. bigmac53

bigmac53 Well-Known Member

my wife and I welcomed our first, a son, last week, and during the early stages of labor I told her this joke and she actually laughed... then she said things to me that should never be repeated!!!

Tjebbe, sol92258, PLANofMAN and 2 others like this.
  17. ohpaos

ohpaos Smiley Provider

:happy102: Congratulations on the new addition! May your mini bigmac be healthy, happy & snoozy through the night!

bigmac53 likes this.
  18. feeltheburn

feeltheburn Well-Known Member

Congrats bigmac!

bigmac53 likes this.