The razorock baby blue....

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by razorburn, Apr 13, 2013.

1. razorburn

razorburn New Member

came in the mail today.....what a great smell to this stuff!!..kinda a baby powder ,soft citrus, coconut, vanilla, all in one,, but so nice and not over powering,, i give this a 10...:)..and the shave i got with the don marco from razorock was fantastic!!!!

2. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

RR makes some great stuff, for sure! I may just have to get ahold of some baby blue now. <sigh>

3. Sunflake

Sunflake Well-Known Member

It's good for sure.

4. 178-bplatoon

178-bplatoon Well-Known Member

I only have two RazorRock soaps Cacao and Classic and like the smell and performance of both. RazorRock is definately a must try for the price soap.....:)

5. Williams Warrior

Williams Warrior Well-Known Member

I've really been considering this since Floid Blue is just too expensive for me.

6. Techichi

Techichi New Member

Yeah this and Floid Blue are at the top of my list. I'm interested to see how they compare.

7. Sunflake

They smell nothing alike. Which is great, you have to buy both! LOL

8. Techichi

Techichi New Member

LOL! Yes! Which do you prefer?

9. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

I love Floid, I might have to check this out. Myrsol Blue is another AS I am extremely interested in.

10. Sunflake

The RR Baby Blue is more sweet and powdery than the Floid blue. I seem to reach for the Floid more. But I do like the BB. Another great one is Vitos Aftershaving From Italian Barber.

11. Ryan B

Alright, then I guess I'm just going to have to get it sometime. Speaking of Floid, I need to revisit it since I haven't used it for a good while. Where can I find the Baby Blue at?

12. Sunflake

13. Ryan B

14. Sunflake

Lol. You can get all 3 in one stop!

15. Techichi

Techichi New Member

My wallet has a new archenemy...he goes by Sunflake!

I have the Vitos balm and I love it. Guess I need the splash too. Thanks! :D

16. Sunflake

It's about time it's my fault! Everyone else usually get me to spend money. LOL

17. johnus

johnus Well-Known Member

Have the RR Blue. Do like the fragrance, but I'm looking for a balm to match. Any ideas?