Mike's Natural Soaps

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by 2005xfr, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

Since my Mike's Barbershop Stick disappeared, I will be buying a new one soon.

2. CJames

CJames Well-Known Member

Might as well order now...He's got quite a backlog of orders to work through! Seems he's become quite popular.

3. Ryan B

I'm pretty sure my puppy was behind its disappearance... he got a hold of my WD silver tip brush too. I found that on the floor with teeth marks on the handle and the bristles all jacked up.

4. CJames

CJames Well-Known Member

Ouch!!!! Yep, my Pug tried to tear into an alcohol wipe for computer screen yesterday. I don't think he liked it very much as there was only a couple teeth marks on it. He doesn't usually get into stuff that much being 11.5 yrs old, but I wouldn't want to test this with my shave stuff!

5. Ryan B

It was my fault for thinking that my shaving box would be safe under my bed. But also, my sister obviously didn't watch him very well because I found several things torn up when I got back from Florida on the 4th of July.

6. CJames

CJames Well-Known Member

Under the bed??? Man...That's one collection I wouldn't be ashamed to have! I Kid...I don't blame the pup though, some soaps smell good enough to eat :eatdrink020: Probably made the pup sick too!

Ryan B likes this.
  7. Ryan B

Well if he did, I would have heard about him having the runs or throwing up while I was gone. Oh well, I ordered the stick and should get it in a few days.

8. CJames

CJames Well-Known Member

Did you order this a while back? On his website it says that he is currently processing orders received on or before 7/9? I ordered samples of most of his soaps a week ago without noticing that, but its ok...I have lots of other stuff anyway!

9. Ryan B

Just ordered it today. Even if it takes awhile to get here, I will be fine waiting for it.

10. CJames

CJames Well-Known Member

Ok...Just checking...Thought I may have been missing out on a quicker way to get the order! Yeah, I don't really mind waiting for a unique, and quality product, especially when I have so much other stuff to try. Thanks for clarifying...

Ryan B likes this.
  11. Rui Marques

Rui Marques Well-Known Member

Looking forward to try some Mike's Natural Soap. :)

12. Ryan B

Great news! I found my Barbershop stick... evidently it was in a drawer in the bathroom. :angry032: I guess I have an extra stick. Maybe a trade or PIF is in order when it arrives.

13. CJames

CJames Well-Known Member

I wouldn't mind having the extra...Would consider a trade. Only if you don't end up PIF'ing it.

14. Rui Marques

Rui Marques Well-Known Member

+1 :)

15. Ryan B

It won't get here for a little while, so we have time to work something out. If you wouldn't mind sharing with our new friend Rui in Portugal.

16. ChiefShaver

ChiefShaver Well-Known Member

Hi Gents,

i just ordered 2 Blocks of Mike´s Bath soap (Rose & Cedarwood).

Has anyone of you experience with the bath soaps (or the shampoo bars) and can tell me something about it?! Or is here a special thread for it?! I havn´t found anything...:(

Greetings
    Thorsten

17. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

There is a thread in the Skin Care forum about shampoo bars.

ChiefShaver likes this.
  18. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

Like Sara said. Head over to skin care. :D

ChiefShaver likes this.
  19. ChiefShaver

ChiefShaver Well-Known Member

Thanks, to both of you. :)

richgem likes this.
  20. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

You're welcome. Penguins and rabbits know their shampoo bars. :D