20% Off Plisson

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by Michael, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

I just discovered this and just had it confirmed by the owner, J.J. Atkinson. http://www.atkinsonsofvancouver.com/personalluxury/shavingsupplies/plisson/plisson.html
    offers a 20 discount on Plisson brushes. As he put it, it's "officially" offered only to B&B and SMF members, but he says that, in practice, he extends the offer to anyone who knows enough to ask for it! Not that it matters - most of us are members of all the forums anyway!

Anyway, for those of you who were not aware...now you are! :D And just in time for Christmas!

2. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Do you have like.. 20% off discount connections just lying around? Geez.. :rofl

3. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Believe me, THIS one was LOTS easier!!!!!!!!!!!

If I find more, I'll keep you in mind! :cool:

4. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

If you find one for Rolex.. let me know :D

5. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

What Plisson to go with is the question....i get confused looking at their brushes.

6. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

I don't think you can go wrong.. they have some beautiful brushes.. amazing horn handles and some nice woods too.

I need to figure out what the sizes mean though..

7. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Size 12 is larger than Size 10! :D

8. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

I could have told you that simply from the bigger cost numbers beside the little numbers.... :rolleyes:

9. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Two clever guys, aren't we? ;)

10. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Sure seems like it! :D

11. Austin

Austin Member

You guys are insane. :eek:

12. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Yeah, but we mean well. :rolleyes:

13. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Normal is the new insane. Insane is the new normal. Get with the times! :D

14. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

i would want somthing like my Chubby. Not to big....think it is a 22-24. Would want that size in a Plisson

15. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Attached Files:

16. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Wow.. interesting to see those definitions of the different types of hair rather then the simple scale I am used to.

17. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

Michael,

Thank you for providing all of this information. Interesting, informative and money saving too. I dare say that you have done more research than most of us would do before we made the purchase. :cool:

18. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

You're welcome, Steve. But it's not so much "research" as I just can't make a decision! :o :D Besides, I have one brush for every day of the week - how many more should I buy?! :eek:

19. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

Yepper, that's a problem. With each of us having different brush tastes, requirements and a bad case of BAD, it's hard to decide. The never ending search for that one brush that does everything....or....maybe it's just the "variety" factor. :D

20. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Methinks you've found the answer!! :(

And as for all the discount-hunting...it's always been an affliction of mine! :rolleyes: For instance; Kent. I have three Kent brushes, BK4, BLK4 and BK8. The 12 is ridiculous, so the only one I still want is a BLK2. A $50 brush. 20% lets me buy it for $40. Big deal. But it's the hunt - ya know? :cool: