20% Off Plisson

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by Michael, Dec 3, 2007.

1. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

Plus 1

I DONT pay retail !! :D

2. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Good man, yourself!! :rofl

3. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

Yea, I was gonna try one but we seem to be waiting on the "red" drum.
    They are still reasonable enough that I could wait though.

4. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

For what it's worth, I sent these pics to J.J. Atkinson and asked him which was a more accurate representation of the Tortoise w/ European Grey Badger Plisson. Hard to believe that these are (supposedly) pics of the same brush! He says that his pic (on right) is closest to actual. Too bad, as I rather prefer the other, almost black, but with a hint of brown in there).

Hmm, maybe a T2? :D

Attached Files:

5. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Wow.. you could fool me that those are different brushes. Both look nice though but I will give you a +1 on the black one. :D

6. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

What? :D

Course, my BK8 arrived from Will.....let's see.....what's next?

7. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Oh, I want to hear the report on THAT one! Might be a tad larger than you're used to? :rofl

8. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Uh-oh.. I have a BLK8 on the way.. and I am used to a C&E BBB.. am I am trouble too? :rofl

9. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

I didn't say he was in trouble. I love mine!! Just that the BK8 is a bit larger than I believe he's used to. Makes a great "soap brush" though! :D

I used my BBB this morning with TSD Patchouli. Almost ran out of lather. My fault, not JoAnna's. :o Perhaps tomorrow, the BK8! I will NOT run out tomorrow!! ;)

10. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Quiet about the soap brush! :rofl

11. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

Originally Posted by Fergie
    "Oh, I want to hear the report on THAT one! Might be a tad larger than you're used to? "

It is LARGER than what I'm used too, I have had others about this size along the way. It is dense so I'm hoping that will calm it down some. I don't think we're in trouble, just a few adjustments to make. :D Michael is always there to answer our questions like "Where to park it?" :rofl

12. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Get one of Bill's barber poles. Just don't expect it to hold any OTHER brushes!

13. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Nice.. I can't wait for when I get mine. Hopefully they ship it soon.. ordered it on Saturday!

14. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Here ya go, Ken...

Attached Files:

15. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Thanks for the pic comparison!

16. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

The BK4 that I ordered from them took exactly one week!

17. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Nice, should have it by next week at some point then. Did they send you a shipping confirmation email?

18. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Nope.

19. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

I won't stay up waiting for one then :D

20. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

:sihns011