What are you waiting on to arrive...?

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by Darkbulb, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

At the moment, my husband, who is en route home from work.

Rio Bravo, RaZorBurn123 and macaronus like this.
  2. Tdmsu

Tdmsu Well-Known Member

iKon Shavecraft 101
    Krampert's Finest Frostbite with the metal flask
    HTGAM FrostByte shaving soap
    HTGAM FrostByte body soap

alpla444 likes this.
  3. Omelmad

Omelmad My printer email address is..........

Either that or the 10+ essential oils I smelled, smelled awful hahaha

4. Hairy Alaskan

Hairy Alaskan eww da toilet

At the moment I am waiting for a Merkur Slant from Amazon and a Cadet open comb, Cadet open comb TTO, and a variety of creams, soaps and blades from Shaveabuck. I recently added a Muhle R41 and a Merkur 180 to the collection.

RaZorBurn123 and CyanideMetal like this.
  5. BudWhite

BudWhite Well-Known Member

WD silvertip badger

6. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    I am looking forward to receiving this nice set as a PIF.
    pif.jpg

7. dscaver

dscaver Well-Known Member

Looking forward to:

Gillette NEW long comb and a Schick Injecter Type E3. Also because of a TSD thread, I found out about Drugstore.com, I ordered some Schick Injector blade that were on sale along with Lilac Vegital.

Dave

alpla444 likes this.
  8. Slow Joe

Slow Joe Relishing his obsession

Good luck with customs, I know what a pain it can be importing from the U.S.A. Last time the fine cost more than the goods. Hopefully they won't charge you. Hope it goes well, and enjoy the new razor :)

9. tuxxdk

tuxxdk International Penguin of Mystery

Exactly - the fine/fee is just a bummer! I wouldn't mind the VAT if that... But all went well, it wasn't picked for customs.

10. blk05crew

blk05crew Well-Known Member

Waiting on this, should be here tomorrow or Saturday.

[​IMG]

alpla444 and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  11. CyanideMetal

CyanideMetal Wild and crazy guy

2 pucks of Tiki Shave Soap will be here tomorrow.

alpla444 likes this.
  12. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

Oh man that is pretty.
    I have a birth-year Slim and when set to 8 or 9 it's a fantastic razor.

13. blk05crew

blk05crew Well-Known Member

Thanks, I'm excited to try it! This one is a 1961.

alpla444 likes this.
  14. Eric Green

Eric Green Active Member

Been waiting for a 52 Black Tip X1 to arrive from the States as my birth year/month present to myself, Ordered it Dec31st must have got stuck in customs, however, it arrived TODAY. It's in great shape and will be using it shortly..

15. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

I really like my BT X3. Do create a post on the forum about how you liked yours once you've taken it for a spin :)

alpla444 likes this.
  16. Slow Joe

Waiting for a 1954 superspeed which I picked up for $12 from eBay, although Shipping is $20 here to Denmark, but the great thing is there should be no customs charges. EBay calculates the custom charge based on the price you pay, I had no charge, presumably because the price was so low. I am guessing if there had been a charge I would have paid when I paid for the razor. Interested to see if it works
    More importantly, excited to get my first vintage razor :)

Glad it finally turned up :) I hope if was worth the long wait.

alpla444, RaZorBurn123 and blk05crew like this.
  17. michael54

michael54 Well-Known Member

A gillette fatboy my wife bought me for valentines Day. The seller seems like a real scumbag my wife paid for it almost three weeks ago and it finally got shipped two days ago. Im just hoping she didnt pay a ton of money for a slim lol.

alpla444 likes this.
  18. tuxxdk

tuxxdk International Penguin of Mystery

Oy that sounds exiting. I remember my first vintage was a Super Speed also. Nice little razor.

You'll not pay customs. As long as the value without shipping is below DKK 80,-, then you're good. But if the value without shipping exceeds DKK 80,-, then you pay customs of the value AND the shipping. Not very logical, but then again, it is SKAT we're talking about :D

alpla444 and Slow Joe like this.
  19. Slow Joe

Thanks for the info. Never knew it that under 80 kr rule.:)
    What products did you use to clean your old razors? I asked because there are many great how to clean your razor videos on you tube, that are all very helpful, but all made in America using cleaning products unavailable to us. So I am wondering what Danish cleaning products are best.

Tuxx how was the Weber razor?

alpla444 likes this.
  20. Eric Green

Eric Green Active Member

Don't know yet Joe, Saturday morning treat for me.. Get in the bathroom before my wife, and a leisurely shave, best part of the week. Been searching for ages for a black tip in good condition, as they were only made in 51 and 52 it was difficult. Finally picked it up from Esty website, from a link passed on through these forums..

Slow Joe likes this.