[For NBJ participants]: What is the first thing you'll be buying in August?

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by Darkbulb, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Omelmad

Omelmad My printer email address is..........

It was great to give back a little bit to the forum, it was the best idea Kerry.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  2. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

Thank you! And thank you to all the members that have given. Kerry

3. Omelmad

Thank you. It's alright. Feels good not being able to buy something because of the pact =P

Hopefully I'll keep it after July aswell. I have enought soap to have an interesting rotation without getting bored =P it's aftershaves that I crave at the moment.

KnockOut Shave likes this.
  4. KnockOut Shave

KnockOut Shave Well-Known Member

I'm sure you can make it go longer if you want.

Darkbulb likes this.
  5. Chuck F

Chuck F Cheesy! Big Curd style

I've gotten out my SEs this month after not using them much lately. Enjoying it and don't have many blades, so more will probably be another post-July purchase for me. Also would like to pick up some of the WSO soap @KnockOut Shave is selling, even though I really, really don't need more soap.

6. Dapper-in-a-can-man

Dapper-in-a-can-man and Dad-on-hand

Have you read the sharpologist review on his creams? They said they are some of the best they've used

7. Chuck F

Chuck F Cheesy! Big Curd style

KO's creams or WSO? KO's are custom scented Al's creams, if I'm not mistaken.

8. Dapper-in-a-can-man

Dapper-in-a-can-man and Dad-on-hand

KO's

9. KnockOut Shave

We don't have any stock of WSOs soaps right now. Jim has been dealing with a personal issue and has caused a stock shortage.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  10. RaZorBurn123

My wedding anniversary is in two days. My wife did order something from IB. I'll be using whatever is in the box on August 1st. We have a running tease going on right now. The girls are trying to get me to breakdown. Ain't gonna happen. :mail::whacky011:

KnockOut Shave, Darkbulb and Omelmad like this.
  11. Omelmad

Hahahaha that is just "terrible". How are they doing that? "Ohh, look at this cheap soap" "this razor is gonna be out of stock anytime" and so on? Lol

12. RaZorBurn123

They already bought something. The box is big. It's in my wife's trunk of her car.its now the waiting game.

Omelmad likes this.
  13. Omelmad

Lol, they don't dare keep it in the house? =P

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  14. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

That's hilarious :)

RaZorBurn123 and Omelmad like this.
  15. RaZorBurn123

I show them pictures from the SOTD thread, I'll comment on a razor, soap or brush. I even know for fact she emailed Joe at IB.
    I did give her my gift to her already, she would not stop bugging me. And threaten to with hold something very dear to me. Cooking

Omelmad likes this.
  16. KnockOut Shave

That's cruel of them.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  17. RaZorBurn123

It's only because I'm participating in The No Buy July! Here at TSD. Normally she's very supportive!

18. Shaver X

Shaver X Well-Known Member

I am going to buy a shaving mug in August, nothing else. My participating in No Buy July wouldn't make any sense if I were to make up for it in August. It is about a permanent and beneficial change in the approach towards shaving and how it is a part of life, not simply abstaining for a month for no reason.

19. david of central florida

david of central florida Rhubarb Rubber

hang tough dude

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  20. RaZorBurn123

David. It's really easy, I tend to use just a couple of razors/soaps/brushes anyway. I've started to find nice homes for my lonely gear :)