What you might not know about The Shave Den

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by Dridecker, Apr 22, 2010.

1. KnockOut Shave

KnockOut Shave Well-Known Member

This place is fantastic! The only thing is I wish I would have found it sooner!

2. Omelmad

Omelmad My printer email address is..........

I'm glad you are enjoying it =)

Douglas Carey and KnockOut Shave like this.
  3. Ok this sounds like an interesting topic - but where is the information or posts? BTB I am enjoying this site too!

4. JoshLB

JoshLB New Member

As a fellow vendor, I have much respect for JoAnna, the Queen of Blades! Keep up the good work.

Queen of Blades likes this.
  5. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Huh?

6. Jasio78

Jasio78 Well-Known Member

Wow. As a new member I thought I'd scroll through the stickies. Glad I did. Thank you for bringing us together. And keeping us all here.

Omelmad likes this.
  7. PatrickA51

PatrickA51 Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard. There is a wealth of information here.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  8. elduderino914

elduderino914 Active Member

I'm brand new to the forum and to wet shaving. Looking forward to learning from all of the great content on here. Seems like there is a lot of hard work that gets donated to keeping this site running do I will say thank you in advance!

Queen of Blades and clint64 like this.
  9. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

Very true. Lots of good people here. Welcome to TSD. If you get a chance, consider opening a thread in the Newbies section and introduce yourself.

10. elduderino914

elduderino914 Active Member

Just did, thanks. tried to last night but fell asleep before I could finish my thought! Long day of selling girl scout cookies and attending my first father/daughter sweetheart dance

Dzia Dzia and clint64 like this.
  11. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

I remember those days. Often times I think back and wish I could have them at that age again.

12. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

13. mrchick

mrchick Odd, Terrible Avatar

I have been active on this site for about four months and don't know how I missed this thread. I got active in wet shaving this year and joined every forum I could find.. I guess you could call it FAD. I can tell you that this quickly became my favorite as it has been the friendliest and most helpful of them all. In fact it is the only one I have donated to. This thread helped me learn more about how this site is run and by who. Thank you to Sparky, Queen of Blades, and all of the Mods for a great forum. BTW, I can't wait for the samples I just ordered from the shop. Reviews to follow

GDCarrington and Queen of Blades like this.
  14. hrfdez

hrfdez Active Member

After having a bad experience at another so called "gentlemanly site" I was reluctant on joining another shaving/grooming site.

After reading for a little time, it didn't took long for me to realize this site was "real". People have been great, respectful, and funny. The mods have been welcoming and the topics are really good.

No jealousy, no private parts measuring, and no :angry017:. Just a very nice site to be part of.

I'm grateful for having the opportunity to join a nice site as this one and hopefully it will be a long time relationship.

Bama Samurai and Bill_F like this.
  15. mrchick

mrchick Odd, Terrible Avatar

I have a Bulldog handle

Bill_F likes this.
  16. Tsilatipac

Tsilatipac New Member

Interesting information. I will definitely check out the shop! Thank you for the site and forum.

17. Douglas Carey

Douglas Carey Wildman

Look out there is someone behind you!:happy102:

mrchick likes this.
  18. Redfisher

Redfisher Doesn't celebrate National Donut Day

Amazing work and thanks to the both of you and the Mods for all you do here. I'm finding my time spent on the forum to be very enjoyable. I'm going to find some unused stock to send your way . I have a few things in mind that might work.

19. Redfisher

Seems like a there is a certain lack of "snobbishness " here also. :signs107:

20. Redfisher

+1

Bama Samurai and mrchick like this.