Tapatalk issues

Discussion in 'The Help Desk' started by Chuck F, Mar 9, 2014.

1. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    I agree, the nags are annoying. Unfortunately, they are a requirement for tapatalk. Once, tapatalk was my primary method to access tsd via mobile. These days I too prefer the native forum experience. Regardless, we have many members who do still prefer tapatalk, so we continue to support them.

Those of you using tapatalk, are the issues any better? I've made a few software and hardware tweaks this week...

2. mikewood

mikewood Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I am in the I like Tapatalk boat. I look at about 6 forums during the day and TT helps me manage all the replies and conversations. But the user interface is really lame.

3. Hairy Alaskan

Hairy Alaskan eww da toilet

Ever since the layout change again a month ago I've had some issues. At first ever time I clicked on the top center drop down Tapatalk would freeze and then close. That seems to have been fixed a few weeks ago. Now it has started randomly freezing and locking up while scrolling down looking at the unread posts.
    My biggest issue with the Tapatalk app has been the total layout changes they make a couple times a year. I have to fumble around trying to find the menus and figure out what the new icons mean. This latest one has been the most difficult to get used to.

4. Sevenbark

Sevenbark Well-Known Member

I tried to find TSD today and had no luck. I was linking from email and the get app came up like earlier mentioned, but could not get it synced. Tech gota love it. going to try to see how the page looks withoutit.

5. fly3k

fly3k Well-Known Member

Sorry just saw this. It's still reloading read threads as unread for me

6. 45auto

45auto Well-Known Member

Tapatalk says forum doesn't exist any fix?.
    Thank you.

7. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

I just checked. I'm on.

8. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

Lets see, it's working. I did need to log back in, I just had an update early today on my iPhone. (Tapatalk)

9. 45auto

45auto Well-Known Member

I had to do a master reset on my tablet and having issues with tapatalk

10. ObiDon

ObiDon member in questionable standing

I don't see the upside to have to make a separate hop to get here. I just use Safari on my iPhone or iPad and come in straight from a saved link.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  11. 45auto

45auto Well-Known Member

My tablet is a kindle HDX a tweeked android system. Not having fun.

12. 45auto

45auto Well-Known Member

Well it is a tsd problem I was able to get both B&B and SRP BUT NO TSD...strange!

13. FancyRamen

FancyRamen Active Member

I can't send PMs on tapatalk. I don't have this issue on other forums. Any help is appreciated.

14. Omelmad

Omelmad My printer email address is..........

Hmm.. Try closing the app and then opening it again

15. FancyRamen

FancyRamen Active Member

But if I close the app I might miss something! I will try that and see if it works.

mrchick and Omelmad like this.
  16. Omelmad

Omelmad My printer email address is..........

Hahaha true =P

17. FancyRamen

FancyRamen Active Member

It didn't work.