Santa Maria del Fiore Sapone da Barba

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Oasisdave, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Oasisdave

Oasisdave Active Member; radioactive

I just received my jar of this product today. I haven't been wet shaving all that long and only have around 60 or so soaps including ones from LPL, Catie's Bubbles, Mickey Lee, B&M, XPEC, CRSW, Stirling, and many others that I absolutely love. All I can say is this soap from RazoRock is amazing! The scent is unreal and BY FAR my personal favorite. Slickness and post Shave are outstanding. I paired the soap with iColoniali Mango Balm as an after shave and honestly can't even begin to describe how awesome this shave was for me. Would like to hear what some of you think of this soap. I believe for the price it's awefully hard to beat.

Omelmad and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  2. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    :rofl:

I've been wet shaving for years and haven't tried that many soaps. :)

Hard to go wrong with RazoRock, though. I've tried all of their "La Famiglia" soaps and wasn't sold on the scents but they lathered wonderfully (looks like they don't make them anymore).

Their P.160 rocks my world, though.

I'm glad Santa Maria del Fiore Sapone da Barba is a limited edition soap and twice as expensive as their other offerings because I know I would love the scent (it sounds wonderful) and it would cause me to break out in hives. I have a skin allergy to tobacco. :(

Oasisdave likes this.
  3. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

That's a "hot" soap right now, I'm glad you were able to get a jar. I've seen nothing but great reviews! :happy088:

Oasisdave and Omelmad like this.
  4. Omelmad

Omelmad My printer email address is..........

Hahaha "only have around 60 or so soaps" .. I like you!

I have heard good things about this soap. I wish i could get it and try for myself, but its al right. There Will be more amazing soaps

Slow Joe and Oasisdave like this.
  5. Omaney

Omaney Well-Known Member

Did we just get scoreboarded?

Oasisdave likes this.
  6. Oasisdave

Oasisdave Active Member; radioactive

Lol sorry, I honestly though that most everyone on this forum had way more than that.

Omaney likes this.
  7. PLANofMAN

Moderator Article Team
    I heard @crackstar needed to rent a storage unit to keep his collection from overwhelming his living space. ;)

Most of us tend to go overboard when we start wetshaving and end up with dozens of various shaving tools. For some, it's razors, for others it's brushes, and on and on. After a few years we find what we like and sell or pif what we don't. Since shaving stuff for the most part is cheap, a lot of it gets given away or traded.

crackstar likes this.
  8. Slow Joe

Slow Joe Relishing his obsession

What is the scent like?
    I have to say with 60 soaps that's quite a collection you have there.

9. 1passjoe

1passjoe New Member

This is a very popular soap. I hope I can get some the next time they release some.

10. PLANofMAN

Moderator Article Team
    "Tabacco Toscano Colonia; think Toscano cigar with hints of vanilla and amber."

Sounds awesome, doesn't it?

11. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

I have heard great things about this soap. it seemed to sell out quick.