The Haul: March 31st - April 6th, 2008

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by PalmettoB, Mar 31, 2008.

1. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Nice hauls everyone. Third (fourth?) week in a row, I got nothing. Going to stay that way until taxes are done which should be midnight April 15th, 2008 at this rate. :D

2. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

I got my new Mergress today. Go over HERE to see what it looks like. :D

3. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

ouch Johan,, I know what that like 2 years behind on things due to a neck injury gained A LOT ! lucky I lost of belly already but the weight is more due to the muscles I have gained. if its muscles gain thats good FAT naah but thats not your fault an injury will set you back.

4. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Just received a bottle of

Creed Green Irish Tweed

5. Padron

Padron Active Member

Sweet hauls fellas! :drool :drool

Congrats on the new Brush Bob! :D Hope you like it :cool:

6. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

Just got a call today... I'm due for surgery tomorrow! Great!

7. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Best wishes for the surgery, Johan! ::poze

8. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

Good Luck, Johan
    We'll be here waiting for you !!

9. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Johan, is this knee replacement or a less invasive procedure? Whichever it is, all the best my friend!!

10. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

Thanks! Fortunately a replacement is not needed (have done a MRI scan), just a meniscus that needs attention, so it's a less intrusive arthroscopy.

11. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

God Luck Johan!

12. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

Well muscle gain isnt fat. Its muscle. Fat replaces muscle, and weights more. Although....If your trying to loose weight I wouldnt be messing around with that creatine. You'll blow up like a beach ball full of water. I'm a bio major and a work out freak. I've got supplement disorder over RAD. I've been through tons of stuff. If you want any work out tips, good websites, training ideas etc. drop me a pm. I could also recommend you some good products for whatever you wish to do with your body. I'm much better with workout tips than shaving tips :)

13. DragonBoy

DragonBoy Team Player

Lycka till Johan!

Du har ju en SM-final serie att läka till :D

14. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

Jupps! Nu är det handskarna av! Hååveee, Hååveee, Håååveee-blå! :D

(For those who don't follow Swedish ice-hockey, "My" team (HV71) and "Thomas'" team (LHC) will meet in the finals for the Swedish Championship! So.. it's "gloves off" now ;) And our cities are just an hour apart, so this will be FUN! That is also why we have changed our avatars to "our" team-logos)

15. msandoval858

msandoval858 Active Member

Some new photos from my latest score:

New Savoy Macassar Humidor - Large

[​IMG]

Pic of the interior loaded to capacity:

[​IMG]

And this evening, my local cigar shop hosted a special event for the launch of the new Winston Churchill by Davidoff. I decided to bring home a handfull:

[​IMG]

16. SSLSTudio...

Good news Johan, you'll be good as new after this one. keep us posted how it went.

17. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

Best of luck to you, Johan! ::

Sweeeeet Humidor, Mike!

I got a little something in today: A "German Hoppe" 7/8 in great condition. It's a "14"-blade - the same those famous 14-Fillies have but at a WAY lower price :D :rofl

18. SSLSTudio...

Joshua it arrived !

The story behind this haul without getting into nasty details is very simple, I did a trade/sale which would have been simple right untill the package arrives at my house and I end up paying import tax on it , to cut the story short .

Joshua came back to me telling me he didnt feel right it went like that he was going to send me a surprise , all I asked for was make sure its something I cant easily get in Europe. oh Boy am I gonna have some fun.

its all Shave Cream and Shave soaps.

HoneyBee
    Susie's Bubbles N squeak
    Nancy Boy
    Saint Charles.
    Genuine Ogallala
    Em's Place
    Lucky Tiger

Thanks man !

Attached Files:

19. DragonBoy

DragonBoy Team Player

Wow! The Genuine Ogalla is gonna treat you good - one of the best shave soaps around - Cool Stuff!

20. Jimbo

Jimbo New Member

Just picked this up yesterday - had to wait a couple of months on back-order.

Locally made strop with a carborundum (silicon carbide) impregnated leather side.

Carborundum side:

DSC00202.JPG

Leather side:

DSC00203.JPG

Oh, I also picked up a tub of TOBS Rose cream while I was at it.

James.