What's Yer Favorite Penhaligon EdT?

Discussion in 'Scents' started by Michael, Feb 25, 2007.

1. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

I keep telling myself I should try Penhaligon, but my second mortgage hasn't come through yet! :eek: The only one I HAVE tried is a sample I received with my order from London's Bathecary. They sent a vial of Blenheim Bouquet which smells, to me anyway, like something I should COOK with!! Anyway, what's your take on the Penhaligon lineup? Thanks, boys and girls!

2. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Hammam Bouquet - just about the only rose-influenced scent I'll do. This is a very complex fragrance, and very masculine on my person.

3. madmedic

madmedic Resistance Is Futile

I have only one of this range...Endymion. Love it:love008

4. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

I can Vouch for Quercus by Penhaligon im very very cheap with it so as to not run out of it... a great fragrance.

If you have Santal by Floris you can skip Endymion and go for Quercus instead.
    both are nice Endymion and Quercus.

5. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Thanks. I tried Floris' Santal, but didn't care for it. So much for Endymion I guess.

6. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I agree with Rene all the way, I love Quercus. It suits me to a T.

Jeff

7. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Hey, look what I just found! 'Course, half are for wimmin, but still, five vials of various men's flavors for $20 isn't horrible. Better than $350 for five 50ml bottles just to find one you like!

http://www.shoplondons.com/pescliseinca.html

Samples? Did someone say samples? (So sorry, couldn't resist! :rofl)

8. LX_Emergency

LX_Emergency Member

I've tried 3 and out of the three (Opus 1870, Douro, LP no 9) I liked LPno9 and Opus 1870 very much but Douro not very much.

I was able to find a bottle of Opus for cheap on e-bay otherwise I might have bought LP. Offcourse I don't know what any of the other scents smell like.

9. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

I've got three of 'em, the Blenheim, the Hammam and the English Fern

The one I love the most is the Blenheim, followed closely by English Fern and Hammam. But I do like 'em all very much :cool:

10. teenagefrank

teenagefrank Member

hammam eggs for me!

11. Bob O.

Bob O. New Member

I have Douro, Blenheim Bouquet, Endymion and Castile...English Fern and Opus 1870 are on the list to be acquired. So I guess you can say I like them quite a bit.

You can contact them and see about getting some samples...If you are lucky enough to live near one I would suggest stopping by.

12. Will

Will Nevermind

I have never sniffed this stuff, do they have it at some stores I can check out?

13. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    The only store I know of is London's Bathecary in Charlottesville. Nice day trip. :D

There must be some place in NoVA.

14. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

15. Will

Will Nevermind

16. Queen of Blades

Ok, you can send me some money and I'll buy it.

17. Will

Will Nevermind

You Got A PM :D

18. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Wow! Maybe, as Joe claims, I AM an enabler! Scary!!

19. Queen of Blades

You are definetly something, not allowed to say what. :mad:

:D

20. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Funny, I was just thinking the same of you! Hey, you're the one who invited me here...sweetheart! :p