New line of stainless steel brush handles coming soon

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by Darkbulb, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Dzia Dzia

Dzia Dzia Entitled to whine

Dzia Dzia is a little late to this party but loves your work @Duvivier7. Waiting with bated breath for your Etsy store. Will be ordering the Signature. Love the stainless and the hybrid interests me very much. Nice craftsmanship. Here's to you.
    [​IMG]

mrchick, TheFiveO and Omaney like this.
  2. TheFiveO

TheFiveO Well-Known Member

Yeah...What he said! I'd buy it too!

3. cmorris357

cmorris357 catching flies.........

4. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

Looks very good!
    How much does that bad boy weigh?

Is it a SS handle with a bronze band around the top part?

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
  5. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

Two buck chuck?

Dzia Dzia likes this.
  6. Dzia Dzia

Dzia Dzia Entitled to whine

I have no clue. SWMBO is the wine drinker and my Rum is always gone.

7. DDuckyMark

DDuckyMark Ducky Duck and the Hiding Bunch

I would be interested in a 2 piece rubberset 400 clone. Maybe different metals for the inserts so I could have each bristle type in a different metal.

8. DDuckyMark

DDuckyMark Ducky Duck and the Hiding Bunch

I reread this and had a nerdy Lord of the Rings moment. 3 knots to master the face and one Handle to rule them all.

Duvivier7 likes this.
  9. Duvivier7

Duvivier7 Member

Thank you so much for the compliment and to everyone's enthusiasm! Was just speaking with my parter earlier today about needing to get Etsy up asap. Do sometimes hate having a real day job. Either way, I was recieving and was supposed to get notifications when new messages appeared, but for some reason i hadnt. maybe something with the thread? Either way, I'll try to answer a few questions! The weight for the hybrid is exactly the same as the straight stainless one(about 110 grams), just a press fit blend of two different materials. If there is enough interrest, I can make a few more.
    As far as the 400 model, it will start off as a one piece model for the time being and I should be making several very soon. Please let me know if there are more questions or desires. Once again, thanks to all of you!