My Floid disorder

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by cubancigar2000, Sep 25, 2015.

1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

This was approved by the wife! She loves the Blue and black as well as I do & when I told her they would not be making anymore Blue she insisted I get two more 20150925_082233_resized_1.jpg

2. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

Wow! Stocking up for a siege? :D
    You've got my curiosity up now, Lou. I've never actually tried the Floid Blue, but I do have a TSD shave stick with the Floid blue scent—which smells very agreeable to my nose.
    I see the prices escalating on the Blue now that word is getting out regarding the ceasing of production.

Paul Turner and cubancigar2000 like this.
  3. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

I think it has been discontinued in the past...and then came back.

Having said that, I've always intended to try this product...so....I just went ahead and ordered two 400ml bottles.....

Last edited: Sep 25, 2015
  4. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    Love the Floïd Blue, but it's overpriced IMO (then and especially now if you can find it). You're set for the next millennium!

5. Primotenore

Article Team
    That's actually a good deal! Care to let us know from where?

6. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

Guess depending on how I like it when it gets here I might keep one and sell the other one :)

7. Primotenore

Article Team
    So your keeping it a secret?

8. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

profumania_2007 on ebay. I've bought from that vendor before and feel comfortable that you get genuine products.

9. Primotenore

Article Team
    Mercì
    No hits.

10. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

I might have bought the last two but he seems to have a pretty good stock so if you're interested send him a message asking if there's more

11. Primotenore

Article Team
    I think you did. You'll like it.

12. jeraldgordon

jeraldgordon TSD's Mascot

You must keep this wife! She is a gem! Buy her something special!

Paul Turner likes this.
  13. 178-bplatoon

178-bplatoon Well-Known Member

WOW I just went on ebay and checked the price!! :( Good thing I can live with out ever have used Floid Blue. :happy097:

14. cubancigar2000

where did you find it darkbulb

15. cubancigar2000

My wife is just like me. She seen we were running low and when she found out it was being discontinued she asked me to order two. It may come back and I am ok if it does, just don't want to run out

16. cubancigar2000

yes, that's a good deal

17. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

eBay. Seller "profumania_2007". I think he's out of stock right now. Seems like his last stock of 14 bottles went real quick. Sorry, I think I snagged his last two at that price.

18. cubancigar2000

Please stick to hoarding cookies lol

PLANofMAN and Darkbulb like this.
  19. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

sounds like you picked the perfect woman!

20. Magnum

Magnum New Member

Luck you. I just ordered another bottle from overseas now that they are ceasing production. I ordered the amber to go with it to make the shipping not seem so bad. I absolutely love the stuff and hope they make it again down the road. Nothing like shipping AS to your work address so the wife doesn't have a fit when ANOTHER box of shaving "stuff" shows up at the door.