NEW BRUSHES

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by gregkw1, Dec 17, 2015.

1. gregkw1

gregkw1 Well-Known Member

Picked up two new brushes on ebay they look pretty nice really ones a best badger and ones a pure. cheap[​IMG]

2. JR Reyes

JR Reyes I scream for....chicken wings??

Congrats....nice classy handles. Enjoy

Robyflexx, Joef and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  3. Jasman

Jasman Well-Known Member

Purdy.

Robyflexx and Joef like this.
  4. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

Lovely looking brushes and what pretty spreads. :love055:

Carbide Mike likes this.
  5. david of central florida

david of central florida Rhubarb Rubber

do you know the name brands or who made the knots?
    they look very nice.

Carbide Mike likes this.
  6. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    znice_brush.png Purdy. znice_brush.png

Carbide Mike and Robyflexx like this.
  7. gregkw1

They came from china...now that has 2 meanings. The finest badger hair does come from China. And a lot of garbage comes from China as well. If you search ebay shaving brushes you'll find theses 2 brushes and you'll find good and garbage and everything in between. Only time will tell on the brushes. If they are good you get a good deal. If their garbage and fall apart your not out much money. The trick to ebay is if your unhappy and threaten to leave negative feedback 99% the Chinese will refund you. If they don't you open a case against them and 95% of the time the buyer will win. Trust me I know from experience. Greg.

8. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

Darn straight I've done it before. Nothing wrong with sticking up for you rights as a consumer. Nice post :happy088:

Carbide Mike likes this.
  9. david of central florida

david of central florida Rhubarb Rubber

the handles are very nice, if they are bad, you can always reknot with what you want.
    the one I got was vintage from France, but the bristles could fall out immediately. it'd be ok, for what I gave,I like the handle.
    the ace black badger I like so much comes from China, so do many other in my lot. China is not necessarily bad to me.

Carbide Mike likes this.
  10. gregkw1

Yep. If they fall apart I'll get my money back and I can always use the handles to put real fine knots in them. I think a win win any way you look at it.

Carbide Mike likes this.
  11. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

These look great. Can you post or PM me the sellers link or store. Tx

12. gregkw1

Shencheng1954. On ebay or just do a search for 2 badger shaving brushes. I don't think he's got theses 2 but should have others. I do see 2 with wood handles they look nice as well. The brushes for their price work just fine. A little scratchy but not bad at all. Does make the collection look nicer.

Carbide Mike, Red Rider and Robyflexx like this.
  13. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

Just wondering if anyone can identify this type of brush? At least maybe an idea on the maker. s-l1600.jpg

Carbide Mike and Jorvaljr like this.