How many pucks of soap do you have?

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Morning Shave, Dec 13, 2015.

1. entropy1049

entropy1049 Well-Known Member

The white boxes are actually unopened jars of MdC, so 6...:o

2. Spyder

Spyder Well-Known Member

Wow! You're definitely incurable at this point:)

entropy1049 likes this.
  3. Omelmad

Omelmad My printer email address is..........

Whaaaaaaat

entropy1049 likes this.
  4. theFAT98

theFAT98 Well-Known Member

80 or so.

5. Omelmad

I don't know why I thought you were a minimalist. Maybe because your name says the FAT. I thought you might have like 4 MWF at home and maybe 1 or 2 other soaps, MAX! Haha

theFAT98 likes this.
  6. Omelmad

Really? Way to go! Haha

7. theFAT98

Haha yea i wish i was that strong. Soap is my sickness

David Green and Omelmad like this.
  8. Omelmad

No judgement, if i could i Would too hahaha

theFAT98 likes this.
  9. theFAT98

I could live with just the fat and tobs avocado. But that'snot very fun

Omelmad likes this.
  10. Omelmad

Hahaha true what's the fun it that =P

11. rustypixel

rustypixel Active Member

Just started with DE shaving about a month or so ago. I have 1 tub that I am very happy with (Captain's Choice Bay Rum) but lingering on this board tempts me to want to try others.

Paul Turner and David Green like this.
  12. Morning Shave

Morning Shave Well-Known Member

Run from this board; you'll become an addict hobbyist. There are so many shaving tools and all you get is enjoyment and a drain on your finances. RUN....:chores016:

David Green and rustypixel like this.
  13. Mike Brown

Mike Brown Well-Known Member

about a hundred---only keep MWF hydrated. All are used as I shave face and onion daily.

theFAT98 likes this.
  14. ezcape49

ezcape49 New Member

soaps 150 + 19 on the way.
    creams 41.
    just can't stop buying them. I was planning not to buy any this year 2016 but fail miserably already. I've only been wet shaving since 2015.

Mike Brown and theFAT98 like this.
  15. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

How many do you think I have? (A LOT!)

Robyflexx likes this.
  16. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

I did some inventory the other day and found out I have over 130 different soaps/creams. Many are samples, but the samples seem to last a long time and gives people a chance to try a product before buying a big tub of it. I have been trying to use up some of the soap I have before getting new ones. The key word is "trying".

theFAT98 likes this.
  17. Spyder

Spyder Well-Known Member

Dude! You sound like a soap junkie:)

18. gwsmallwood

gwsmallwood Well-Known Member

If it would ease your guilt, you can always send me some to thin your stock a little. I have about 15 full size pucks / tubes, all varying from 100% to 25% full. I also have about 12 sample and travel size items all partially used. I'm on a no-buy year myself, although I've only bought about 5 of the soaps that I currently own. The rest have come from PIFs, gifts, and passaround boxes. Most of my family members know to just go over to my Amazon wishlist and pick me up a soap or two and I'll be a happy camper come holiday time.

Spyder likes this.
  19. Porter

Porter Well-Known Member

I've got 7 pucks, 3 of those up for sale but 4 on their way to me now, so 8 total (5 different brands). One tube of Proraso cream I rarely use and a few samples of different things. That's around where I would like to keep it-more than 8 or 9 brands of soap would be too much variation for me. Ideally I'll end up with about 5 or 6 and then just do larger purchases of pucks from them.

20. Skinny Rogers

Skinny Rogers Well-Known Member

Way too many for me. I try to purge yearly down to 30 or so. Never works out for me. Same with aftershaves.

There r so many great soap makers now. I don't chase the perfect soap anymore. I do know the soap makers that I truly enjoy so I will get a variety of scents to keep things interesting.

Robyflexx likes this.