A taste of France. (Possible Offensive Content)

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Lyrt, May 19, 2008.

1. Lyrt

Lyrt Flash

2. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

very disturbing.............

and hardly "musical" :(

3. jnich67

jnich67 Member

Yeah, disgusting. I'll take Rudy Giuliani and the NYPD any day of the week - flaws and all. :signs136

Jordan

4. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

Atleast the hard asses here in NY have some b*lls. Pretty akward?

5. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

I threw a quick little "Possible Offensive Content" tag onto the title just so I do not hear from anyone later if they click and get into and trouble over it or are seriously offended over the content.

Also note for those wondering, it is not real actions but still pretty out there.

6. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

Five bullets...problem solved...maybe a double tap for good measure.

Raf

7. jnich67

jnich67 Member

I'm just curious. Is this supposed to be a music video by a band or a short film or what? What is the context?

Jordan

8. Lyrt

Lyrt Flash

It’s the official video clip of the song Stress of the electronic music band Justice. It was shot by the son of Costa-Gavras.

9. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Yukio, je te jure--lorsque je vois des gamins comme eux, je deviens furieux. Je deteste ce monde.

10. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Jeff, Le monde n'est pas trop mauvais.. juste un petit peu. ;)

11. VetsJetsnGuns

VetsJetsnGuns Need love... will pay.

I'm assuming those are jehovah's witnesses by the crosses on thier backs?

12. Lyrt

Lyrt Flash

The cross is the symbol of the band. By the way, here’s what they look like:

Attached Files:

13. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

Haha. I've just got a picture in my head of these guys getting the living hell beat out of them and left in an alley way in NYC.

14. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

what the hell is that? Someone PLEASE step off the cat's tail, I can't stand the yowling anymore...

15. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Je sais, Ken, tu as raison. :D

16. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Je sais je suis. :D

17. Automaton-Tim

Automaton-Tim New Member

c'est pas grave, j'ia viverais.

18. Traveller

Traveller New Member

2 Black talons center of mass each .That shit couldnt happen here,the first person one of those thugs touched would unload on his ass

19. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

I saw this video a few days ago and I hoped it was done to start a debate. I think it does reflect what happens if the youth is left unattended and allowed to form their own "values" without regard to the rest of society. It's disgusting and vial, but I hope this is done with the intent to spotlight the problem, not to fuel it...

20. VetsJetsnGuns

VetsJetsnGuns Need love... will pay.

So far the only debating going on is exactly what caliber and technique ought to be used to dispatch those hooligans. [​IMG] I'm thinking 3" 12 guage Double OO buck out of an 18" barrel (extended magazine is a good idea- there were 7 of them) I'm partial to the Rem 870 with a wire folding stock.

I forget exactly who said it, but the gist of the phrase was "when it comes to close quarters combat, he who has the shotgun wins"

This video makes me think of A Clockwork Orange: "time for a night of ultraviolence..." [​IMG]