Show off your Wolf Whiskers brushes

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by Darkbulb, Oct 29, 2015.

1. 2grubswrestle1

2grubswrestle1 Active Member

Code:
    This is my  Wolf Whiskers Inside out brush 28 mm it is big and awesome!!

Attached Files:

2. obturador

obturador Active Member

Ok so I just got my link to make the selection last night , so I think I can shed some light on this for you.
    Once you are on the wait list and your window come open he (Peter) sends you an email with a link and a password.

The link takes you to the form you will use. To detail your specific requirements shape, color, knot, loft, and a comment section. He then emails you to confirm the desired configuration.

Hope this clears things up.

3. RyX

RyX DoH!

Yup, that's the part not shown.
    Where you can make those choices.
    Guess I'm looking for the
    "If I got on the list, this is what I'd want"
    page of the website.

4. injun

injun Member

Peter is pretty easy to work with,
    send him a picture of the WW brush u want he will revert back with all details on that brush and if u so desire he will make u the exact same one
    raj k

5. DLP

DLP Well-Known Member

The Gallery on Peters web site also shows off many of the colors and the standard handle shapes.

6. DLP

DLP Well-Known Member

received my link yesterday as well. Peter is easy to work with and loves his craft.

7. obturador

obturador Active Member

Agreed. ..that much is clear

Straight razor dandy likes this.
  8. RyX

RyX DoH!

Oh, no. I'm not on The List. I'm just a curious bystander hoping someone shares the mysteries of the selection process.

9. obturador

obturador Active Member

You'll make the choices on a private page to which he will send you a link to. For sure it is ...shall we say ... unorthodox... but his communication is clear with concise instructions.

This is my very 1st order from him and at this point I haven't had an issue.

10. obturador

obturador Active Member

uploadfromtaptalk1454891880672.jpeg uploadfromtaptalk1454891906865.jpeg uploadfromtaptalk1454891915055.jpg

I can't stop staring at it...

11. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

12. Number six

Number six Well-Known Member

13. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

Limited production run of Wolf Whiskers brushes will go on sale Feb 13th at 12:00pm PST

If you're interested in getting notifications of when there are brushes in stock you can sign up for notifications here

14. Thanks for posting that was able to snag one of those bad boys up. Now comes the hard part of waiting for it to get here.

15. theFAT98

theFAT98 Well-Known Member

16. Boojum1

Boojum1 Valet Parking Available Here

17. GSlim66

GSlim66 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

The most unique one of a kind WW Becca

18. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

19. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

In case anyone is interested in Wolf Whiskers brushes but have not been able to get onto Peter's waiting list there are a few brushes that will come up for sale this Saturday (the 19th) at 12:30pm PST

20. ObiDon

ObiDon member in questionable standing

image.jpeg My first Wolf Whiskers brush. I got it off the bay it's a Wolf Whiskers "Becky" handle 24mm x 51mm Shave Revolution Finest 2 band .