Electronics Technician

Share This Page

Slivovitz

Well-Known Member, Male, from Connecticut

Slivovitz was last seen:
Nov 14, 2016
    1. Slivovitz
      Slivovitz
      In my confusion this morning, this seemed to be a PM, and I was puzzled when I couldn't find it later.

Hard to believe I've been in Connecticut for 23 years now. Came here semi-accidentally in 1988 while in the Navy. Now I'm in a small town at the Southern tip of Litchfield County. It truly is beautiful here. Now if all the darn New Yorkers would just stop driving through here, it would be more fun to ride my bicycle.

Oh wait a minute, I guess I'm a darn New Yorker, born on the Lower East Side, so they tell me.
    2. Bird Lives
      Bird Lives
      Thought I'd swing by your pad today, for a hang...Nice crib, but no one home...:)) I'll see you around the Den...;)
      BTW I've lived in so many states,cities, and Countries now...I think I've played music in every large city in North America...But the few years I lived in CT, near New London, playing in NY and Boston, and teaching at the Hartford Conservatory, while the wife worked at the Mohegan Sun-Floor Supervisor/Dealer....were some of my favorites...If I moved back to the States it would probably be CT...Which town are you in?
      I think the Autumn Leaves there are 2nd to none...:)
  • About

Electronics Technician
    Navy veteran.

Bicycling, chess, reading, mostly history and fiction.

Signature

"I myself am fortunate in that I have many interesting thoughts,
    which I express in terms that make them come alive,
    And I certainly would entertain my friends if they always
    didn't have to leave just when I arrive."--Ogden Nash