Clickable Link Test

Discussion in 'Post testing' started by S Barnhardt, Oct 11, 2019.

1. S Barnhardt

S Barnhardt Old, Crusty Barn

Ladies & Gentlemen......
    This is, at this point in the game, a very preliminary, exploratory foray into this idea I've begun to think of as "The Shaving Den Project." This particular posting is just what this section says...A test! As they say on TV and broadcast radio, at least here in the US.....

"This is a test! It is only a test. Had it been a real _ _ _ _ , you would have been given information about blah, blah, blah!"

But the wished for ending is real, so to hear more follow the link / links below for more information as to where we are with it at present. And go back to it for a link to a new thread about it when I have more information in hand.

To see what has led up to this point in The Shaving Den Project, please follow this link.

After you read, please come back here and join in. Let's make this project turn out to be something that's a credit to what we all have and enjoy here on "The Shaving Den."

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
    Enrico and richgem like this.
  2. RyX

RyX DoH!

BAM! Now you're cooking with gas!
    Emeril BAM.jpg

Enrico and S Barnhardt like this.
  3. BlueShaver

BlueShaver Premature Latheration Sufferer

If you are on mobile, switch to desktop and the link is in the bottom corner

Enrico, S Barnhardt and RyX like this.
  4. RyX

RyX DoH!

Checking formatting used to be a thing. Different browsers displayed in odd ways. I guess it's still an issue? I occasionally view TSD with my Android phone through Tapatalk. Hardly ever post from it except for simple posts.

Enrico and S Barnhardt like this.
  5. BlueShaver

BlueShaver Premature Latheration Sufferer

Screenshot_20191011-205343.png

Enrico likes this.
  6. S Barnhardt

This is an attempt at producing a cleaner looking link to the original thread about a TSD cup.

Click here for the "original" TSD Cup/Mug thread.

If you are able to click on it and go to that thread, I will have been successful. If you can't it's back to the proverbial drawing board!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2019
    Enrico likes this.
  7. S Barnhardt

Eureka! It worked! Time to buy lottery tickets? Nah, I couldn't be lucky twice in a row!

Have a great day folks and stay tuned!

Enrico likes this.
  8. S Barnhardt

Enrico and RyX like this.
  9. RyX

RyX DoH!

S Barnhardt likes this.
  10. S Barnhardt

RyX and Enrico like this.
  11. S Barnhardt

Enrico and brit like this.
  12. S Barnhardt

For those following this somewhat disjointed affair in the testing section, please know the reasoning is I'm "trying" certain things to see how they look and are received. This is so that when I have more information from this company, I can go forward on another thread with a presentation that looks a little more professional and not some "lick and a promise" affair "like this." In other words, I'm doing my "lick and promising" here. I've got a couple other companies and a stand alone potter I'm in the process of trying to make contact with to see what, if anything, they might be able to do for us. Tune in again............

Enrico likes this.