Razor Case

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Damon, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Damon

Damon Member

I know I haven't been around lately, I've been working on many projects one of them being a razor case. Here are some photos. Give me your opinions, and let me know if there is any interest, and what you might pay for one.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. BullGoose

BullGoose Well-Known Member

Do you sell these?

3. grottolord

grottolord New Member

looks nice good idea for travel, i might pay $5.00-7.00
    dont know if you could make any money on them at $5.0 but thats what i would be willing to pay for them>
    Grottolord

4. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

Very nice Damon! Damon does nice work, I have one of his strops! :cool:
    $20-30 Range, IMHO.

5. JimR

JimR Active Member

Very nice looking work, mate. If you make one to fit a Futur, I'd pay about 15...20 if I'm flush at the moment.

6. scottydoint

scottydoint Member

Right now I have no desire for one, but they look very nice. How about putting slots on the back for a belt to go through and you can sell them as holsters, just like the scuzball ebayer Reynoldsart. :happy102

7. tom myers

tom myers Member

From the standpoint of practicality, I don't really see that I would use one of these, but I did want to comment on the obvious quality of the leatherwork. Damon, I don't know what other leather goods you make, but from the pictures, this appears to be really nicely crafted.

Regards,
    Tom

8. Ramaniac

Ramaniac Member

Beautiful work. But if you are going the travel route, you should make it more square, and have a pouch for blades, like the size of a derby box.

Still, this is a nice piece.

9. JimR

JimR Active Member

One question--is it possible to make the head area bow out a little more, so that there's no chance of contact with the blade? That would make it perfect for travel, I reckon.

10. Damon

Damon Member

I'm not selling them just yet until I get more feedback. I do hope there is enough interest to sell them.

Thanks for all the nice comments and info. I will mull this over. and wait for more comments.

11. gaelic841

gaelic841 Member

I currently wrap my razor with a Chamois when I travel -- your case
    would be a great solution. I think a price around $20 to $25 would work.
    What would be the razors that would fit best?