Beware!!!!

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Gillette_Man, Feb 9, 2009.

1. Gillette_Man

Gillette_Man New Member

Okay, add me to the "filed a report" group.

2. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

I wouldn't go as far as to file a report. It is a decent deal for an adjustable Aristocrat and I need a case like that. I'd probably buy it if I could and sell the Aristocrat.

3. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

I thought along those same lines, actually I need the razor and the case, but $100 isn't available right now, and I have seen razors he has sold that were painted and not disclosed. I actually got a personal email from the guy just the other day. I don't want to post it publicly, I don't know why, but if someone is interested PM me.

4. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

Well, it's is an obvious misrepresentation "original case" and a G dated "Executive" doesn't exist, does it?

5. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

At least he hasnt come on the forum to bash the $#%! out of members opinions. Remember when we were making fun of his little razor holster and some moron chimed in a said he had one and it was so cool and blah blah blah....Same dude! Silver Dove! Still probably has the $3600 195 laying around next to his super art. At least he listed the questions. I would have cancelled the auction but he is a special guy! Razor holster! You would get your ass kicked wearing that thing around!

6. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

He changed the listing folks

Fuzzy

7. Gillette_Man

Gillette_Man New Member

Okay deal maybe for an Aristocrat, but NOT if you thought you were buying an Executive.

I don't mean to bash the guy, but if it wasn't for some of his highly questionable listings in the past, it would be easy to chalk this up to an honest mistake.

EDIT: I take that back -- it's not even a good deal for an Aristocrat. I got one in excellent condition with the PROPER case for $100.

8. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

I have seen an Executive case with no razor sell for $65. $35 isn't a bad price for an Aristocrat. I suppose it just takes the right buyer, but I would say the two items individually would easily pull that.

Like you said though, if you expected an Executive, it is not such a good deal.

9. D.irving79

D.irving79 Gemocrat

a mexican rocket.

10. AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido New Member

I told him about that and he said he would correct the description. I haven't had a chance yet to check.

11. scottydoint

scottydoint Member

Why is the white part on the case upside down?

12. AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido New Member

Because he's a dumbass.

13. scottydoint

scottydoint Member

haha. Must have super glued that beast down and then realized it was too late:happy102