Stirling Sandpiper

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Bobcat, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

And I see you topped it off with a Jayaruh :)

2. Juno

Juno Well-Known Member

I always wanted to try the Wintergreen

Paul Turner likes this.
  3. Paul Turner

It's refreshing , but let me warn you...since you haven't yet tried it, your first reaction could be what mine was(see below):

YEEEEEEOOOOOUUUGHHHHHHAAAAA!!

Frijolero, Juno and Yehuda D like this.
  4. KUSTOM

KUSTOM Well-Known Member

Sandpiper is one of 3 full-size tubs I've bought from Sterling. I've tried a bunch of samples and really like that one.

5. Paul Turner

You may or may not have seen my post about how I was introduced to Sandpiper...I had that one along with 3 others for my first sample aftershave set from Doc Ezlovan. Sandpiper just JUMPED out at me...even over Sharp Dressed Man and Xecutive Man. In fact, Gentleman was second, ahead of "The Men".

Frijolero and Ijustmissedthe50s like this.
  6. KUSTOM

KUSTOM Well-Known Member

I like soaps that don't have such a strong scent. This one checks a lot of boxes for me- fresh, clean, not too strong, complex, unique, and solid performer... it's a good one.

7. Ijustmissedthe50s

Ijustmissedthe50s The Warnee

Sandpiper is my personal Stirling scent. My Amy approves as well lol. Give yourselves a treat and add the EdT to you sets. The soap, AS and EdT trifecta is quite the experience. The EdT isn't overpowering, but has really good staying power on me and its a scent that seems appropriate for day or night. I don't understand the idea of summer/winter scents (upstate NY here with 4 distinct seasons), but Id wear it year round even if I did lol. Great Stirling juice!

Bobcat, Paul Turner, PLAla and 2 others like this.
  8. Paul Turner

Now that my Tony Awards choices are here, I can do a Sandpiper soap AND aftershave on the same shave. Lovin it :).