Transferring blades to a different razor

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by TstebinsB, Oct 27, 2007.

1. TstebinsB

TstebinsB Active Member

I think that plays a role in why some people find the Progress razor head to be a problem. I don't know why it's the only razor that needs special markings to instruct the proper way to assemble it. Whatever the reason, I think differently sized blades might fit differently in such a fidgety razor. Sometimes one blade fits perfectly and another blade will have one side more exposed than the other. :confused: I've learned to shave with it no matter what.

2. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

Seems that folks are agaisnt the idea, however I am always willing to entertain new ideas even if they are against established practices and/or my own practices. Who knows the new idea may be the right answer.

3. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

Individuals have different practices and methods. Wether this is an established method is up to individual interpretation.

Raf

4. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

I don't think they are against the idea at all. It just doesn't matter much to them since blades are so cheap. Most shavers have enough blades to use once and throw away and still have enough blades to last them months or even years. There is no established practice that I can see, just personal preference.