WANTED

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by TheDouglasJBarber, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Oh, and before I hear anything to the contrary... I have only one simple example to provide.

"Are you ok dear?"

"I am fine".

End of discussion on 'clarity'.

2. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

And what does "roll your eyes" really mean in woman speak? :D

3. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Easy, that means "I can't believe he said THAT".

4. fritz

fritz New Member

In the domain of weapons, a .50 caliber quad machine gun is classy, but it's just the wrong tool for shooting rabbits... it's even a bit OTT for shooting elephants!

5. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

puh-leeze.....

dont you have some ironing to do ??

:p

Liz: have you thought of a gillette Adjustible ?
    Smaller, lighter and easier to manuever than the Futur

6. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

Are you impying that Elizabeth is an elephant? You are treading some dangrous ground here! :rofl

I stongly recomend the longhandeled Ladies TTO Gillette! My wife says she likes it a lot, but that could just be to make me happy :p

7. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    No doubt! :eek:

8. ZiggyDeath

ZiggyDeath New Member

I bet it isn't that hard to shave legs with the Futur.

9. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Do and report back to us. :D

10. ZiggyDeath

ZiggyDeath New Member

Would you like pictures and a video to go with that? My legs aren't exactly attractive...

11. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Can't be any worse than Rick in a green clay mask. :rofl

12. ZiggyDeath

ZiggyDeath New Member

That's probably true, but if you've ever shaved your legs... you'd know that everything feels weird if you're not accustomed to it. The wind feels different, hell even the bedsheets feel odd!

13. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    I love the feel of the bedsheets against my freshly shaven, smooth, and silky legs!

14. ZiggyDeath

ZiggyDeath New Member

It makes even rough bedsheets feel like silk. But honestly what gets me the most is how odd the wind feels or the inside of pants.

15. You Guys are too funny!

I just really like how the DE shaves my legs. I don't know what kind I should get. I was just hoping for something a little less "toothy" than the Dorko. It is probably true that I do not want something really heavy.

Second, you are talking to a woman (who is NO elephant, by the way) who has shaved her legs in the last two months with some pretty serious steel--DE, straight razor, Sharps and Crystals. I may not know my DE's yet, but I am BRAVE. So here is what I have to say to those of you making fun of me :p. Yes, that was :p.

Elizabeth Jesse: The Friendly Barber of Plain Street

16. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

I'm going to need to up my saltpeter dosage after this. :D

17. ZiggyDeath

ZiggyDeath New Member

The futur is a heavy razor, as heavy as a vision but more compact, and imo much more solid and better built.

It would not be my razor of choice for dehairing my legs. But I'm sure it could be done.

18. So do I Boss.................so do I.
    Martin

Oh, Hi Elizabeth,
    I'm sorry for the distracting post, but I couldn't help myself. Best of luck here and welcome.

19. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

I have GOT to pay more attention around here!! :eek:

20. TstebinsB

TstebinsB Active Member

I bet your bedsheets are just as happy.:rofl Has anyone felt a woman's unshaven legs? Better yet, has anyone felt a woman's unshaven legs during the winter, when she presumably shaves less often? Scary man.. real scary.