chrisf8657

Active Member, Male, 40, from Phoenix, AZ

Just livin' life Jul 30, 2015

chrisf8657 was last seen:
Oct 18, 2020
    1. Mr_Houston
      Mr_Houston
      Re: Free (w/ paid Shipping): Blades & Creams
      I'm in. Would love to try these blades and aftershaves especially. Thanks for the chance. I hope I posted in the right place.
    2. defectivechimp
      defectivechimp
      What would shipping be on your pif
    3. chrisf8657
      chrisf8657
      Just livin' life
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 11, 1983 (Age: 40)
    Home Page:
    http://www.cfcsaz.com
    Computer Technician
    You want to know about me? I started Wetshaving about 2 years ago (as of March 2015) after hearing about the cheaper costs. I started off with a Merkur 34C and a VDH Boar brush and VDH soap. I cut myself to shreds several times when I started, but I don't get nary a weeper anymore. Razor burn yeah occasionally, but who doesn't. I went thru 2 Super Speeds, a Slim, and finally settled on the pre-62 Techs as my best razor. My favorite is a 38-45 Fat Tech which I use and have 3 of.

The one thing that always amazes me is the amount of blades, different razors, etc. that are all available to a newbie, and it's hard to figure out where to go. It was for me - so many products and so much money spent finding what I liked best.

Signature

~~Chris~~
    I use: 55 Superspeed, GFT or Truefiit Almond w/ a Commodore X2, Vintage Gillette Super Stainless (The Spoiler) blade, Multiple aftershave including flavors of Old Spice, Gabels Drops of Lime and many Captains Choice AS.
    Wet shaving for 8 years and loving it!