Proraso red pre

Discussion in 'Skincare' started by Robert1955, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Robert1955

Robert1955 Well-Known Member

I read proraso red pre shave can also be used as a post shave balm...anyone used it for that ?..I thought it was a bit too greasy for a pre..and if there is any soap in it I dont think I would want to use it as a post shave...tia

Robert.

RyX likes this.
  2. RyX

RyX DoH!

Heard the same, and about the Green, too. Next time I use it I'll try & reply. Following the thread to hear what others say. I've enjoyed the cooling effect and added glycerin slickness from the Green PSS and have Red PSS on my shopping list.

Robert1955 likes this.
  3. Robert1955

Robert1955 Well-Known Member

Why did'nt I just do it ?...lol...so I did, there was some foamy residue sitting on top of the soap...excellent..I used that, turned the bowl upside down to read the ingredients and ai felt the soap fall onto the lid...better still...there was more creamy suds on the bottom, actually only had it on 5 mins and it has mostly dried, will need to see what it is like fully dried, I feel a slight stickiness to it right now and hope that fades, I used very little compared to what I would use on a pre shave...I like the smell coz it is red proraso, don't know how the white or green would be.

Robert.

RyX likes this.