C.O. Bigelow on sale at BBW - buy 2 get 2 free

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Etoyoc, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

They often run the buy 2 get 1 free deal. However, they currently have buy 2 get 2 free. It works online and in the stores. I just stopped there during lunch and used a $10 off of $40 coupon and picked up 8 tubes for $30. Not bad at all... I guess I won't be running out for a long while.

SharpSpine likes this.
  2. SharpSpine

SharpSpine Well-Known Member

$3.75 per tube ain't shabby! Well done.

3. AnB_Daddy

AnB_Daddy Active Member

4. FortWayneShaver

FortWayneShaver There's a tear in my beer

@Tony - Thanks for posting the coupon! I will be heading there after work tonight to pick up some essentials, as well as a few extras to keep the wife happy!

5. coche1

coche1 Actively Wishing Member

Considering my wife's birthday is at the end of this month, that is an EXCELLENT idea! :happy096:

Do you know exactly what all this sale covers/includes?

6. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Check their website.

7. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

Hmmm Will have to go to the mall today... Hope this sale is in Canada.

8. mincemo

mincemo Member

Just got back from BBW. What a great deal. I'm gonna give a few tubes away to show my dad and brothers what good shaving cream is like. Thanks for the tip on the sale!!

9. Shayne Redfearn

Shayne Redfearn Active Member

this is a great price for an even greater shaving cream...thanks for the heads up....

10. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

aww mangs. In Canada the local store has buy 2 get 1 free... not nearly as good of a deal. Was going to get to tubes and two body lotions... :(

11. FortWayneShaver

The offer is available online, and you can look up free shipping coupons.

12. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

They have free shipping but not international... I have to use Purlator which is 20 dollars. Which totally eliminates any use of the coupon.

13. 2005xfr

2005xfr Active Member

Went on the last day!
    Bought two big tubes and they didn't have another two big tubes.
    The girl at the counter said "No worries!"
    She promptly pulled six of the small tubes and gave me them in place of two big tubes.
    Now... that's customer service!

14. Ron Trosclair

Ron Trosclair Member

Got 4 tubes, 2 candles, and some spray for for $32.27. I even got to use that $10 coupon.

15. coche1

My wife went to BBW yesterday so I sent the coupon and my list with her. They only had 1 tube of the shave cream left so that is all I got. :(

I used it this morning and LOVED it though! :D

16. FortWayneShaver

That's a shame. Wish it would have worked for you!

17. 5Savages

5Savages Well-Known Member

My 4 tubes were delivered yesterday so I whipped up a practice lather last night. I discovered I didn't need to practice. It lathered so easy a caveman could do it. After struggling with EJ soap, this was a nice change of pace. It seem very slippery and had plenty of cushion, but the real test will be tonight when I take it to the blade.

18. coche1

I had a similar experience- whipped up my first lather with this cream on Sunday since I didn't have anywhere to be afterward and had the brush a bit too dry since I'd been working on that EJ Soap all weekend. Added water and got a good lather fairly easily. This morning I made sure to keep the brush a bit wetter and it lathered up so quickly and completely filled the mug to the point I actually thought I'd messed up for a minute! Lather was great, although a bit wetter and thinner than I've been using up until this point. I was actually a little concerned it was too wet, but I lathered up my face and got one of my best shaves yet so maybe I've just been keeping my lather a little thick and dry for my face/blade combo? Time and experimentation will tell, but I LOVE this cream!

19. 5Savages

5Savages Well-Known Member

I tried Bigelow for the first time tonight with great results. It was my best shave in my nearly 1 month adventure in DE shaving. I don't know if it was because of the Bigelow or the Voskhod blade in my razor, but I was very pleased. The cream was so slick that I didn't have to use any more lather for touchups, though I had plenty of lather left over had I wanted it. Great stuff!