Question about marketplace rules

Discussion in 'The Help Desk' started by Suhrim21, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Suhrim21

Suhrim21 Well-Known Member

I was curious if there is any way to get an exception to the 30 days between posts, since it also says you cannot add items to your thread. I have been trying to sell the two straights and haven't had luck. So I was wanting to try and sell all of my items I don't absolutely need, except for anything that was given to me. I understand the rules and the reason behind them. I'm just in a tight spot and need some extra money to try and pay some bills. If it is not possible to allow me one more post before 30 days I completely understand. I wanted to ask before breaking any rules. Thank you for reading this.

brit and Paul Turner like this.
  2. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    We all participate here at TSD under the same "rules". I suggest you market your wares on TSN or DFS.

brit likes this.
  3. Suhrim21

I completely understand the rules.

brit likes this.
  4. Primotenore

Article Team
    I have been posting here since 2014 and have had WTS ads closed for the very same reason. C'est la vie.

brit likes this.
  5. Suhrim21

Yeah I didn't want to upset people or get myself banned.

brit likes this.
  6. Primotenore

Article Team
    They don't ban you for that. This isn't B&B. There are simply rules and you either work within them or look elsewhere. TSD is not known for their BST threads. There's much more going on. Personally, I find it refreshing.

brit likes this.
  7. Suhrim21

Yes there isn't very many sells. I do like the the info and discussions on this site.

Primotenore and brit like this.