Timeless Razor Lather Bowl Mod

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by Bill G, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Bill G

Bill G Well-Known Member

I do really like the Timeless Lather Bowl. Two things I wish Timeless would offer is more color choices and a shorter sided lather bowl option like my favorite design lather bowls. The Captains Choice lather bowls.

After this modification to my Timeless Lather Bowl its great in my opinion. Almost the size of my Captains Choice Bowls but in a break proof Polymer.

It's also now become a great travel bowl option.

All The Best Everyone,
    Bill G

IMG_3748.JPG IMG_3743.JPG IMG_3745.JPG IMG_3747.JPG IMG_3745.JPG

IMG_3745.JPG

IMG_3743.JPG IMG_3747.JPG

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
    RyX and johnnyflake like this.
  2. johnnyflake

johnnyflake Well-Known Member

I love the Timeless Lather Bowl just as it comes. The high walls allow for a nice build up of lather, which I love to do. I must say though, that I am not looking to see how little shave cream, I can get away with to complete a shave. I use a little extra, than most people suggest and build a nice fluffy bowl of lather. BTW, I am a 3 pass shaver!

And, when you consider the price, it's the best deal out there!

RyX and Bill G like this.
  3. Bill G

Bill G Well-Known Member

I agree with the Timeless bowl being a great value and as it was a great bowl. I just don’t like tall walled bowls myself.

I don’t like clanking my brushes on the side of a taller walled bowl. This is just personal thing for me.

I like you don’t worry about extra lather or wasting some of it. Even with the bowl trimmed down like the Captains Choice bowl the red one in the pic’s. It still makes enough lather for a 10 + pass shave with no issues Lol.

As stated I just don’t like clanking my brushes on a taller walled bowl. The very reason I trimmed the Timeless Lather bowl down.

All The Best,
    Bill G

RyX and johnnyflake like this.