No more butt and face creams for me ..

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by IshavedMyFaceOff, Jun 6, 2008.

1. IshavedMyFaceOff

IshavedMyFaceOff New Member

So finally i am done with the shaving hysteria. No more butt and face creams for me, no more blades and no more shaving...

I removed all my hairs in my face using lazer. Ok, i dont wanna destroy our nice little religion in here and i know for a fact that this hobby of ours is pretty much the only fun we have in our lifes. Just to tell you all, it will save you probably years of time .....

All though, ill dont leave this forum, ill go for the mosturising discussions i think. After all what would i do all the hours in my life i wouldent spend here talking about removing hairs?

I love you all, but i hate my face hairs.

/IshavedMyFaceOff

2. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

Sorry to hear that! Personally I like mine, without them I wouldn't have to shave...

But it's good to hear you found a remedy!

3. I assume you are getting ready sell off your den ! What will you do with all that extra time in the morning ?

4. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

I think I look pretty nifty with a 5 o' clock shadow.

5. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

OK I'll ask the question...Butt Creams????????? Then again I'm not sure I want to know the answer!!!!:eek:

now there's an AD I had not heard of before today...BCAD:confused:

"not that there's anything wrong with that":D

Raf

6. Reformation Student

Reformation Student New Member

I'm glad you found what works for you. However, this little bit of sarcasm is uncalled for. Shaving is no religion and, as far as the other half of this, I'm not so boring that this is the only fun I have. I have a great many interests that are just as enjoyable and more so than shaving.

7. AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido New Member

Obviously you are not aware of how advanced we are down here in the great state of Louisiana. Why, no home is complete without a tub or tube of the following in the cabinet!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:D

8. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

Yes, I was not aware that you could use the word "advanced" and "State of Louisiana" in the same sentence:D Oxymoron came to mind:D J/K ;)

I have heard of Anti-Monkey's butt powder...

So people in Louisiana use Butt cream on their faces??...I know women use Preparation H to tighten the skin under their eyes...

9. AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido New Member

Only those that are butt ugly. ;)

But, if you want a BBS shave why not use a paste made for a baby's butt as a post shave treatment?

10. IshavedMyFaceOff

Well i been thinking of that some while but i finally came up with the conclusion: Lets start living a normal life... which means, spend the hours i put on butt/face/body/shaving-creams and shaving on "people" instead. Maybe even get a chick?

If i dont manage these things ill choose to go back to the shaving stuff together with you guys again as before, how about that?

11. IshavedMyFaceOff

Well it was not meant to throw sarcasm and sorry if u took it personally. This happened to me also when i was in my deepest period of shaving, i couldent handle other opinions about shaving than just positive ones.

I am sure you have other interests also.

12. Automaton-Tim

Automaton-Tim New Member

13. AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido New Member

Here you go, FaceOff. I found you a chick:

[​IMG]

14. IshavedMyFaceOff

Thanks mate but she to cleaned shaved and she doeset match my current new age thinkings, also she is a baboon and not a more hairy gorilla. Makes sense?

15. IshavedMyFaceOff

16. Automaton-Tim

Automaton-Tim New Member

I do enjoy thinking:happy102

seriously, good luck in finding simian companionship. It can be difficult with all that monkey business out there.:happy102:happy102

17. VetsJetsnGuns

VetsJetsnGuns Need love... will pay.

I'm not buying this whole thread. Monkey boy has 6 posts total right now. 5 are here, in this thread.

see his ONLY other post:
    http://www.theshaveden.com/forum/showthread.php?t=638

(in case he deletes or changes)

which totally contradicts:

18. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

I'm extremely sorry that you're having trouble learning to shave and how to behave in social situations. I'm just going to take a stab at something, but I dont think its your shaving thats keeping you from having a relationship...

I hope you and your tube of proraso have a wonderful life together.

19. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

ah, whatever

One likes to shave daily, another one wants to have his facial hair removed forever. One shaves his head, one his butt, another one shaves both while another one grows a beard (in both areas, that is). Each to his own :D

20. I will pray for your soul ! ;)