Trafalgar questions

Discussion in 'Shave Creams' started by Mike in VT, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Mike in VT

Mike in VT New Member

First, where is the cheapest place to find Trafalgar cream in a tube? Sesto Senso was about $16, but they are out of stock. QED has the jars for $25, but I need the counter space. Any other places for cheap tubes?

Also, I've heard that the cream scent varies quite a bit from the cologne, is that true?

2. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
  3. dmikel

dmikel New Member

4. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
  5. Padron

Padron Active Member

Another vote for Onthefly, the free shipping on T&H and AOS products combined with their discounts and sales they have quite often makes then the low price leader most of the time.....

6. Mike in VT

Mike in VT New Member

Thanks guys, I might just try them. It's also they only place I've found that carries the Rose cream in a tube!!

7. TorzJohnson

TorzJohnson Member

I can't comment on the smell of the cologne, but I have tried the cream and I'm amazed that anybody buys it, smelling like it does. :signs113

8. VetsJetsnGuns

VetsJetsnGuns Need love... will pay.

I'm the opposite. Trafalgar is the epitomy of classic barber shop scent. TO THIS DAY it is the olfactory pride of my shaving cream collection. I could spend the rest of my life shaving with nothing else and be happy. On more than one occasion, I've drank heavily and taken deep inhalations of my T&H Trafalgar shaving cream, marveling at the ability of humainity to create something soooo perfect. How often does a scent have such an impact on your life?!

(This diatribe does NOT consider the Victoria Secret stuff my wife wears...)

9. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

ahhhhhh, man.........

10. OldFashioned

OldFashioned New Member

tubes take up more room cuz ya cant stack 'em