FS: 1970 Gillette Tech P-2 *SOLD*

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by AsylumGuido, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido New Member

The oft suggested razors of the Gillette Super Speed and Tech demands that some of these come available here in the BST. There are many options for Techs ... the well used yet trustworthy beginner that will serve any new DE shaver or even others of us quite well. To the other extreme is the beautiful collectible Techs of the 30's and 40's which give the user a wonderful feeling of history along with the comforting feel of the friendly Tech experience. Yet, in the vast gap between the two extremes there exists very real options for those of us that wish to experience the beauty of a brilliant show piece razor and yet, still be able to enjoy it as the every day tool, affordable and functional, that we can enjoy and use for years to come without a huge initial outlay.

I feel I have just that very option available today ... The 1970 P-2 Gillette Tech ... this beautiful Tech can be yours for the low price of $20 shipped anywhere within the Continental U.S. and for a reasonable adjustment anywhere within the greater Milky Way ... shipping service availability required. SOLD

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. VetsJetsnGuns

VetsJetsnGuns Need love... will pay.

THAT is a beautiful razor. Sorry I was too late to buy it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.