Fine shaving soaps

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Harold CY, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Harold CY

Harold CY Member

I just placed an order from Maggards on a puck of L'Orange Noir Soap. Has anyone tried it yet? It's one of my favorite scents.

2. Mike Brown

Mike Brown Well-Known Member

Very easy to lather, scent is just right---not over the top. This soap delivers a very good shave, I want to try AB, but everyone is out of stock!

3. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

I am a big fan of L'Orange Noir, the soap smells just like the A/S and whips up a nice lather. I actually prefer Fine over Tabac and think it is a good enough soap to stand by itself.

4. Harold CY

Harold CY Member

Everyone loves the AB scent!!

5. Harold CY

Harold CY Member

I actually used mine today for the first time. I love the scent. And I have to agree, great lather and it can stand alone. The scent is that great

6. Slow Joe

Slow Joe Relishing his obsession

Wait there's more then one of these soaps!!!
    All the Danish retailer has is the American blend and its out of stock, as are most of the aftershaves.
    On the bright side the retailer has only started selling Fine products, and as almost everything is out of stock maybe the retailer will expand the amount of Fine products they stock.
    I can't wait to finally try a Fine product.

Sent from my LG-V480 using Tapatalk

Robyflexx likes this.
  7. ARGH

ARGH Well-Known Member

The American Blend and L'orange Noir are spot on for the aftershaves. The soaps are in the very good performance range. Don't miss out when the next chance arrives.

Paul Turner and Slow Joe like this.