Henri Et Victoria

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by tntsl, Jul 9, 2016.

1. tntsl

tntsl Active Member

I tried Henri Et Victoria Bergamot-Vetiver shave soap for the first time tonight. I have to say it is some very fine soap. Easily produced more than enough thick, cushiony lather, nice and slick and smelled great! There are many great artisan shave soaps out there and in my experience the Henri Et Victoria soap is definitely on par with the greats.
    I have no affiliation with Henri Et Victoria. I paid full price for the soap from Maggards. I just like it and would recommend it to anyone interested in trying a new, very good quality soap.

Fury165, DaltonGang, Bobcat and 3 others like this.
  2. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Claude Pilon, the owner of this company lives two hours by car away from me. I have his Bergamot Vetiver aftershave and his Fall's Lumberjack shaving soap, both of which are indeed terrific. :)

John Beeman likes this.
  3. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

Yea they make good stuff. Plan on trying their balms in the future, but love their Cognac & Cuban Cigars Scent, both the soap and aftershave are great.

If you like black liquorice they have a Absinthe scent that is very nice, not too strong on the liqurice but very nice.

4. tntsl

tntsl Active Member

I do like black liquorice and anise flavor in cookies, etc. I saw the Absinthe soap on the Henri Et Victoria site and thought it looked interesting. I only checked out the website after trying the Bergamot-Vetiver soap tonight. I'll be trying another two of their soaps at the very least.

Bobcat likes this.
  5. Bobcat

Bobcat Well-Known Member

I have the Cognac & Cuban Cigars soap and aftershave. I also got one of his brushes. I agree with all of the above: excellent!

[​IMG]

Fury165 and crackstar like this.
  6. tntsl

tntsl Active Member

How do you like the brush? They look like a very good value. I have one in my cart now along with a couple soaps.

Does anyone have experience with the Terre d'Henri?

crackstar likes this.
  7. Bobcat

Bobcat Well-Known Member

It is a great brush and an excellent bang for the buck. It has soft tips, but enough backbone to work with anything.