Injector & SE Party !!!

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Bird Lives, Apr 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

Thank you Roby.

2. Billyfergie

Billyfergie The Scottish Ninja

Waits..Never Heard of Him..:happy102:

Billy..:chores016:

3. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

Fri. 8/5/16

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Excellent shave this morning with the Schick N1 injector loaded with a Twin Blade. I'm so glad I decided to go with the RR Mudder Focker shave soap this morning. I had forgotten how wonderful it is. Marvelous slick, bountiful lather with excellent skin care throughout and post shave. Three easy passes for a dolphin smooth finish. Have a great day friends. :)

Hodge, Redfisher, clint64 and 16 others like this.
  4. Rusty blade

Rusty blade The Good Humor Man

SOTD Aug 5 2016

Pre: Proraso green preshave cream
    Razor: Schick Type G
    Brush: Omega Boar
    Soap: Haslnger Schafmilch

I set aside my SR this morning and opted for a wonderful 2 pass DFS this morning with my Schick Type G. Such a smooth razor. I am down to some creamy lather in the bottom of my Haslinger soap dish...maybe I can squeeze a couple more shaves out of this fine soap. Fortunately I have another puck waiting to be unwrapped. After a shave like this I feel like Captain Atom! TGIF!
    A5.jpg

5. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

SOTD August 5, 2016

Cold Water.jpg

Blade: Chinese Schick
    Razor: PAL Injectomatic
    Brush: Omega 10049 boar
    Lather: Mitchell's Wool Fat
    Post: Witch hazel splash enhanced with Barbasol Pacific Rush, Nivea sensitive balm
    WTG, touch-up

Fat Friday! Nice shave with the Injectomatic again this morning. I ended up with two tiny weepers near my jaw but that's not bad. This is just the second shave using this razor.

Mitchell's Wool Fat provided a great backdrop of lathery goodness. I mixed a little Barbasol Pacific Rush with my witch hazel. That stuff is loaded with menthol! The small amount I mixed in turned fairly cold.

All in all a comfortable, smooth shave. Have a great day!

SOTD 8-5-16.JPG

6. whiteboy_cannon

whiteboy_cannon Well-Known Member

You can try the modern Feather blades for the auto Strop, that way you know they are sharp. Or you can modify A GEM blade to fit as well which is my preferred blade for the razor

7. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    [​IMG]
    First shave with my new Injecto-Matic. It was a fine shave. The shape of the handle is something I will have to master. The Schick handle is a hard one to beat. I will be using this one for the next week. The results are great, but the feel of the handle is the issue right now. Am I too old to adjust? We shall see. It was a first time for the razor, the Jayarun #86, and the Aqua Velva Musk AS.

8. kenloupa

kenloupa Active Member

I bought Mudder Focker but never used it, as I thought it smelled strange. Do you like the scent? How would you describe the scent?

9. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

That is gorgeous Bob!

Sent from my Galaxy S6 using Tapatalk

10. Robyflexx

I like it. It's more of a natural earthy scent. Like fresh earth maybe? These days I don't care much for scent anymore, just performance. This soap performs. :)

11. kenloupa

kenloupa Active Member

Thanks! I'll give it a try.

12. Robyflexx

:happy088:

13. spidey9

spidey9 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Today's Shave: Friday, August 5, 2016

The Single Edge by Supply Provision (aggressive base plate)
    NOS Personna 74 Tungsten blade (3)
    The Grooming Co. synthetic brush
    Stirling Electric Sheep soap
    Old Spice

Today I revisited The Single Edge. No surprises here - this razor/blade combination produces an excellent shave. Old Spice? Can't beat the classics! :happy088:

:happy069:

It's Friday!

--Bob

Hodge, Redfisher, clint64 and 14 others like this.
  14. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

Nice BBS shave with the Schick G and Personna Blade, as always............... IMG_0646.jpg

15. Jim99

Jim99 Gold Water Shaver

I just pulled the trigger on a PAL injectomatic. I just couldn't resist since I've read so many great reviews on this razor! I really like injectors!
    image.png

Hodge, Redfisher, Linuxguile and 13 others like this.
  16. MPF9

MPF9 Well-Known Member

Used a PAL Golden Injecto- matic today . The offset head and longer handle made it an enjoyable shave.

IMG_0787.jpg

Hodge, Redfisher, Linuxguile and 13 others like this.
  17. Douglas Carey

Douglas Carey Wildman

That is a beautiful razor and case.

18. Douglas Carey

Douglas Carey Wildman

Looks great.

19. Robyflexx

Sat. 8/6/16

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Only minutes ago I completed a wonderful shave with my PAL Adj. injector razor. The IB Milionario shave soap produced excellent slick, rich, beautifully scented lather. This shave soap smells very much like my Bogart Pour Homme men's cologne and I love it. Three very enjoyable passes for a dolphin smooth end result. Have a great weekend friends. :)

20. Robyflexx

Right on Jim! Same color as mine. That's a nice looking specimen too. Hope it serves you well brother! :happy036:.................:transport022:

Billyfergie, Jim99, Karl G and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.