What are you waiting on to arrive...?

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by Darkbulb, Feb 17, 2014.

1. TrentRTR

TrentRTR Well-Known Member

Super nice looking Simpson!!!!

Boojum1 likes this.
  2. dbersh

dbersh Well-Known Member

A birth year 1966 bushed chrome Zippo! Err oops wrong thread/topic....hehehehe
    NB 16 still strong no shaving stuff...

3. Boojum1

Boojum1 Valet Parking Available Here

:thanks:

TrentRTR likes this.
  4. Slow Joe

Slow Joe Relishing his obsession

TrentRTR likes this.
  5. Slow Joe

Slow Joe Relishing his obsession

TrentRTR and Redfisher like this.
  6. Redfisher

Redfisher Doesn't celebrate National Donut Day

Thanks, I don't have a bunch but a pretty good assortment. 1912, 1914, Bullet tip, Clogpruf, G bar, MMOC and a couple Valet's.

TrentRTR likes this.
  7. PickledNorthern

PickledNorthern Fabulous, the unicorn

I gave my RR Plissoft to my son, so I ordered a Plisson type from Maggards to replace it. I like the color in the marble handle.

[​IMG]

Have a Personna Injector on the way from the Bay. Looks to be decent user grade??? I want to try one, anyway.

I found a really nice birth quarter Black Handled Super Speed to replace the one I have already.

I forgot, I ordered some TSD shave cream for my son. He really likes it. Should be here soon.

Funny how AD's work. Other than a couple of soaps, I don't think I have really bought anything for months. Make one small purchase? The floodgates open.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8. Redfisher

Redfisher Doesn't celebrate National Donut Day

That's a great brush I love mine!

TrentRTR and PickledNorthern like this.
  9. Karl G

Karl G Well-Known Member

I went on an SR buying binge yesterday and today and have these three beauties headed my way:
    First up, a John & Wm Ragg 7/8 Napoleon:
    Napoleon.jpg

From the same era a nice 13/16 Kropp:
    Kropp.jpg

And the piece de resistance, a mid 1800s Wm Lund 6/8 with "an indeterminate mammal bone" scales.
    Wm Lund.jpg

The first and last are NOS and the Kropp may or may not have previously been used. :drool: I'm going to do my best to not count the days. :rofl:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
  10. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    I have an E4 on the way. Found it on EBay.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. Marverel

Marverel Well-Known Member

The Maggard Synthetic is a fantastic brush. I've used mine almost exclusively for the last couple of weeks. When I first saw the pictures I was afraid I might not like that handle shape, but it's actually very comfortable to hold.

12. Marverel

Hey Jim - I guess great minds think alike ;) Just bought a Schick on Ebay as well. The seller did not mention a specific model, but I think it's an E5 (correct me if I'm wrong)

schick.JPG

13. Billyfergie

Billyfergie The Scottish Ninja

:happy096:..Nice, Nice & Nice Man..
    That's Defo a Type. G 1..It has the 2 Patent Numbers on the Left of the Spring..:happy088:

Billy..:chores016:

Karl G likes this.
  14. Billyfergie

Billyfergie The Scottish Ninja

Looks Like a G Type..:D

Billy..:chores016:

Marverel likes this.
  15. Marverel

Guess you're right - I checked the seller's pictures again and found one that shows the two patent numbers on the head. Didn't know that the G-model also came with a black handle ... I have seen only turquoise, dark blue and amber so far.

Karl G and Billyfergie like this.
  16. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    It could be a G. Check and see if it says Shick Injector or Eversharp-Schick. If it is Shick Injector I would say it was an E5. E-S means it is a G. I have a navy G. It looks black until you get it in bright light.
    Schick G2_26.JPG Schick G2_32.JPG

Karl G, Jim99, Marverel and 1 other person like this.
  17. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

Took advantage of the sale over at Popovleather and picked up a couple of front-carry card holders;

Chocolate with tan stitching;
    [​IMG]

Bourbon with brown stitching;
    [​IMG]

With today's deal/sale they are selling at $24 each with free US/Canada shipping.

Primotenore, Karl G, AGHisBBS and 4 others like this.
  18. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

Ok, finally found a Hydro-Magic that wasn't priced high. Also NOS Schick blades in the same order. I guess $11.49 wasn't too bad to pay for both including shipping. Looks like all it needs is a good cleaning. 814+xCK4T5L._SX522_aa.jpg s-l1600 (21).jpg

Primotenore, Jim99, Karl G and 9 others like this.
  19. Jayaruh

Supporting Vendor
    Karl G, Marverel and jimjo1031 like this.
  20. Smooth Steve

Smooth Steve Well-Known Member

Ordered a blackbird polished razor from Blackland. My first all SS razor. The Timeless OC is the next on my wish list!

Karl G, AGHisBBS, Linuxguile and 5 others like this.