Speeding up razor burn healing

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by Smedley, Mar 15, 2007.

1. Will

Will Nevermind

Great post

I may add that if you are getting the felling that soon, check your routine something may be terribly worng.

2. qaswer

qaswer New Member

I am amazed to know that because in my opinions there should be a long list of stuff to apply . An Alcohol based after shave can do this , That is amazing . Can you suggest some specific brand ?

3. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I still say Anherb aftershave conditioner or gel will do the trick beautifully, and so fast, it's almost like magic.

4. qaswer

qaswer New Member

Thanks for your recommendation and i shall go for that . Can you inform me about it's price , variants and availability .

5. jasonlju11

jasonlju11 Member

Ive used turmeric from my spice cabinet to good effect.

6. Occams Razor

Occams Razor Member

+ 1 :happy096

7. 11oss

11oss Member

I'm starting to get confused now

I thought the usual way was AS first as the alcoholk is an astringent and closes teh pores.
    Then ASB because the AS can be drying and ASB has a few more ingredients to help with the burn

Surely putting AS over the top of ASB will just sort of wash it off no?

8. Taco

Taco New Member

sometimes it takes more than one application to calm it down, also. I'll put a balm on, AOS balm for example. While doing the rest of my getting ready for work, or whatever, routine, I pay attention to my face and how it feels. If it's still burning, I'll put some more balm on. It might take a couple times.

Kevin