How's Your Day? December 2016

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by swarden43, Dec 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

We're all glad that you're safe.

PickledNorthern and Marverel like this.
  2. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

The deer are kinda fun to play with, but I hear that the antelope are real snobs.

PickledNorthern likes this.
  3. Marverel

Marverel Well-Known Member

Thank you, Richard. I've been at work at the time of the attack, only 2 miles away from where it happened. I guess it was only a matter of time until something like that would happen here.

PickledNorthern likes this.
  4. lradke

lradke and doggone it, people like me

I am so sick of working nights! Can't emphasize enough, how much I hate it.

I think it's time to reach out to potential paying clients, like others from my SEO group...And get in a position where I can leave... Seriously, just one will replace the income. :/

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

RaZorBurn123 and PickledNorthern like this.
  5. micah1_8

micah1_8 Poor Heartless Prevert

WARNING GRAPHIC DESCRIPTION OF ANIMAL DEATH AHEAD!

Pulled in to find the neighbor's dog dozing in my driveway. He raised his head as I gently creaped in his direction so I assumed he moved out of the way. He didn't. So here I am in the cold and the dark digging a grave for a dog that isn't even mine. I lower pooch in the hole, shine my light on him to double check the fit, and his eyes dilate. FML. He was too far gone to save. I couldn't watch him suffer. So I put him down as quickly and cleanly as I could; 1 pellet at point blank between the eyes.

I killed a dog twice today. Not feeling so good.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

6. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Sorry to hear, Micah.

7. micah1_8

micah1_8 Poor Heartless Prevert

Thanks. I know it was the right thing to do, but man being a grown up sure sucks sometimes.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

RetLEO-07 and PickledNorthern like this.
  8. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

I have a little cold today. Not serious, but annoying. The kid I usually tutor on Wed is sick too. Sorry she's sick, but relieved that I am not needed for tutoring today.

9. Norcalnewb

Norcalnewb Magnanimous Moos

I have just one more day of work this year, then it is 11 days off to spend with the family!

Intrigued and PickledNorthern like this.
  10. RetLEO-07

RetLEO-07 likes his penguin deep fried, with pink sparkles

Manning up can be tough. Good job.

Bama Samurai likes this.
  11. RetLEO-07

Good news today. My son who is a First Lieutenant(promotable) of Infantry got The Word from his chain that his promotion to Captain is effective 27 May 2017. :bounce015:
    HOOAH!!

12. Erik Redd

Erik Redd Lizabeth, baby, I'm comin' to join ya.

I was visiting my folks in Central Texas, and they had a nice sunset.
    IMG_1025.JPG

All my kids home from college got to spend a couple of days with their grandparents.

13. RetLEO-07

That's outstanding. Mine will also be spending Christmas with their grandparents.

Intrigued and Erik Redd like this.
  14. RetLEO-07

We're having 12 people over for Christmas Day. HouseHold 6 went into cleaning overdrive. Which means yours truly was swept along. Things have finally calmed down and I have been able to sit and watch the Armed Forces Bowl. GO NAVY!!!

15. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

I had a very stressful afternoon. We bought our daughter a new flat screen tv, I have two Chromecast from when I switched over to Apple TV.
    I couldn't remember where I put them, my daughter and I went through my dresser drawers and searched, I ended up throwing a bunch of old clothes and shaving stuff away.
    We continued to search high and low, finally I gave up and ordered one from Best Buy for pickup.
    As I was sitting here stressing over my lack of memory I asked my daughter to look behind my chair.
    B-I-N-G-O!! Both were inside my Apple TV boxes.
    Stress free.

16. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Did the Midshipfellas win?

17. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

When something like that happens to me(and my stress level), it takes me quite a while to relax, calm down, and say "It's over now.....carry on".

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  18. RetLEO-07

Unfortunately no they did not.
    LA Tech- 48
    Navy- 45
    Came down to who had the ball last. It was Tech.
    :angry032:

19. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

I like to meditate for a couple of minutes, Paul we literally tore my bedroom up, the upside is I found some shaving goodies that I haven't seen in awhile. The downside is I have realized that I have far too much stuff, at some point this craziness has to stop.:happy068:

macaronus and Paul Turner like this.
  20. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Nah. I believe that if one isn't a little bit cazy, said one will soon go insane.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.