*WINNER ANNOUNCED* A/C Blade Give-Away ended 5pm Monday 1/30/17

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by Dzia Dzia, Jan 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dzia Dzia

Dzia Dzia Entitled to whine

I've tried the Feather A/C blades and like their DE cousins I have no love for them. I've nearly settled on my favorite A/C blades (Kamasori's) but have yet to try the Schick Proline.

I have some artist club blades left over from Try-a-Blade I would like to give to somebody who will use them....
    3- Feather Pro's
    2-Feather Pro Supers
    2- Feather Pro Guards
    1 ea.- Kai Captain Sharp,
    Kai Captain Original, Kai Captain Pro Touch MG.
    State yea or nay and what you like or dislike about these blades.

PIF is open CONUS until Wednesday 01/25/17, 5pm EST. I will put the names in a hat and draw blind.

-Don

2. lightcs1776

lightcs1776 Well-Known Member

I've only tried Feather Supers and found them to work great in my Maggard V3. I haven't tried it yet in my Fat Boy. Nay for the PIF, but I think it is great that you are passing them along.

Sent via mobile - Chris

Carbide Mike and Dzia Dzia like this.
  3. Jorvaljr

Jorvaljr Operation Daytona 8000

Great pif! If I had razor rock hawk I'd jump on it! Not in.

Dzia Dzia and Carbide Mike like this.
  4. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

I'm in! I've only used Kai Captain Mild in my RazoRock Hawk. I have enjoyed that blade. Would like to try some others as well. Thanks for the opportunity!

5. Mr. Freeze93

Mr. Freeze93 Prefers the baby blue dress

I'm in please!

Love all of those blades in my B3 Mongoose!

6. Hodge

Hodge Well-Known Member

Yea for the PIF. Can all be used in my Goose or Cobra.
    I'll use my Merican address if im lucky enough to win.:D

7. Jim99

Jim99 Gold Water Shaver

Great PIF! Thanks Don, but I'm not in as I don't have a razor that they will fit. I know, hard to believe!

Anyway, it's a generous PIF and the person tha receives them will be fortunate.

8. Carbide Mike

Carbide Mike 9 Lives

Yeh ! I am in. Thank You. :)

Dzia Dzia likes this.
  9. Dzia Dzia

Jorge. You're the one that gave me the heads up on my Asylum RX. I figured you probably had an SE A/C. Scratchin' my head on that one. You should consider one. They are great shavers.
    -Don

Carbide Mike likes this.
  10. Jorvaljr

Jorvaljr Operation Daytona 8000

I gave you the heads up because I knew you were looking for one. lol I tend to do that. I see someone post they are looking for something , and if I see it, I'll let them know. Just trying to help people out.

11. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    Not in, generous pif.

12. Dzia Dzia

Maybe you should think about one I of these new SE's. Light touch, soft strokes and they feel like a barbers razor on your skin. And they shave so close. BBS every time. Sure there's a short learning curve from DE and vintage, but it's easy to accomplish. I almost got onto the habit of faceturbating again.
    The hawk was only 25 bucks; the General I picked up up for 45 including shipping. They are both great shavers. The RX is pricey but it came with gift and bonus money. I'll be doing quite a bit of SE shaves this year.
    ... To be continued...
    wine-3.GIF
    Don

Carbide Mike and Jim99 like this.
  13. Jim99

Jim99 Gold Water Shaver

Interesting. The hawk and general are in my price range. I'll have to check it out.

Thanks Don!

14. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    I'm in as well. I would like to try these blades in an IBC Razor and find out what the hype is all about.

15. Straight razor dandy

Straight razor dandy Stuck cleaning the house himself PERMANENTLY

Nice pif! Not in!

16. Dzia Dzia

I went back to read yours and others review about this razor. Sounds interesting. Feather blades truly are sharp but to me they are too harsh even their DE blades. YMMV. I've used Kamasori they are milder than the Feathers. Today's shave was with Kai Captain Titan Mild and they are just as good as the Feathers and Kamasori and maybe a little more mild than the Kamasori. But the face feel is like having a barber shave. Even if you aren't the winner of the PIF you may want to give them a try. The Kai's are more easily obtainable. Good luck.
    ... To be continued...
    wine-3.GIF
    Don

PLANofMAN likes this.
  17. Dzia Dzia

PLAla, Carbide Mike, Hodge, Mr. Freeze93, PLAla and all who are considering this PIF.

Due to the passing away of my 2 month old granddaughter the will be a delay for this PIF to be chosen. Any who are interested can still sign in. This will probably be a good diversion. We'll try for January 30. Same closing time.
    ... Don

PLAla likes this.
  18. pbrmhl

pbrmhl Well-Known Member

I'm in! I only have Feather Pros and Supers for my Mongeese. I'm sure they'd like a change-up.

What I like about the Pro is that it works well in my stainless Mongoose. What I like about the Super is that it works well in my Alumigoose. What I like about the others is yet to be discovered...

19. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    My sincere condolences. Take as much time as you need. Our thoughts and prayers go out to your family in this time.

Dzia Dzia likes this.
  20. Dzia Dzia

Thanks Ryan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.