Halftime Razors Review - 12 Blades!!!

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by scott.ostermille, Feb 24, 2017.

1. scott.ostermille

scott.ostermille Well-Known Member

If one blade is good, 12 must be amazing, right? Here's my review of the Halftime Razors head shaver. If you're a head shaver or regularly shave any other part of your body, you'll want to watch this one. Giveaway details and a promo code at the end!
    I ended up giving this cart-style razor very high marks. Not because it's a cart, but because I believe the design really speaks to a lot of pain points many head shavers experience.
    Would you be willing to give it a try or are you simply a "never again" kind of person when it comes to carts?

LOOT and Jorvaljr like this.
  2. Jorvaljr

Jorvaljr Operation Daytona 8000

Great review!

3. LOOT

LOOT Well-Known Member

Interesting concept. Great design. I could definitely see the need on your head...or whole body. Bodybuilders and swimmers would be a great market.

4. Christopher Powell

Christopher Powell Well-Known Member

As a head shaver for going on 19 years now, I would most likely not try this. Not to say it doesn't work. I'm sure it does. Head shaving comes down to technique and efficiency. Whether you are using a DE razor or a cart, once you learn technique and efficiency, head shaving is fast and painless. I don't expect most head shavers to give this a second look.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  5. '65 G-Slim

'65 G-Slim Well-Known Member

I'll pass, not because it's a cart, but because I have a luxurious, full head of hair, and I want to keep it.

6. Williams Warrior

Williams Warrior Well-Known Member

Wouldn't work for me as I don't/won't do anything but WTG passes.

GoHabs likes this.