Name Your Soda!

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Will, Mar 21, 2007.

?

Pick Your Soda!

1. Coke

20 vote(s)
    39.2%
  2. Pepsi

5 vote(s)
    9.8%
  3. Dr Pepper

5 vote(s)
    9.8%
  4. Mountin Dew

3 vote(s)
    5.9%
  5. Root Beer

5 vote(s)
    9.8%
  6. Other

13 vote(s)
    25.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fuerein

fuerein New Member

Personally I drink many of the major brands but anymore I'm not a huge fan of any of them. What I do really like, when I can find it and I can normally only find it in select regions (PA being one), are Birch Beer and Sarsaparilla.

One drink mixture I picked up several years ago in Germany was Spezi which is a mixture of Coke and Orange Fanta... Yum. I don't do it often but it tastes good.

2. LX_Emergency

LX_Emergency Member

I love (And I mean LOVE) a good Rootbeer, We had some bottles of the stuff a while ago (the glass ones that look likebeer bottles) and it was amazing to stick one in the freezer for an hour or so and sit with a freezing cold bottle in the summerweather while the sun went down.

Unfortunatelyk it's very difficult to ge there, eventhough Heineken brews a bunch of it for export it's sold harldy anywhere in the Netherlands and even when it is it's the cheap low quality kind. Still...love it when Iccan get it.

The rest of thetime I drink either Fanta or SISI. (Nothing Diet though, I hate the taste of those artificial sweetners they put in there.)

3. Hawkeye5

Hawkeye5 Member

I don't drink much soda, when I do I choose ICB Root Beer. Hard to beat a ice cold root beer.

4. peacefrog

peacefrog Jet Setter

We only drink Hosmer Mountain diet cola. It's a local, family operation, and they deliver right to our doorstep every other Wednesday. They've got an amazing variety of soda flavors, and they're all on a whole different level than the mass market stuff. It's kind of like the soda equivalent of traditional wet shaving. :D

5. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

Make a caffeinated RootBeer and I'd agree you !!:D
    I'VE GOT IT ....
    JOLT RootBeer ::

6. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    I'm as much of a caffeine junkie as the next person, but root beer doesn't need caffeine.

and Jolt Root Beer??? :eek:

7. bearbeard

bearbeard Right Guard

check out Barq's root beer .......it has caffein.

8. Lynchmeister

Lynchmeister New Member

Coke!

I have to comment on *1 above. My fiancee does something similar. When ordering fries at any fast food place, she asks for no salt on them, which forces them to dunk a new basket. Good idea, but I'm always the schmuck who has to ask for them! Oh well, she's already got one leg in the pants... ;)

9. Edcculus

Edcculus Resident Bay Rummy

Here in the south, the everything is called "Coke"

10. MaduroMan_wcp

MaduroMan_wcp New Member

Barley Pop....

11. Will

Will Nevermind

Never heard, what is it or what dose it taste like (besides soda :D ).

12. johnniegold

johnniegold New Member

Anybody ever had Blenheim's (not from Penhaligons) ginger ale. Whoooooeeee!!!

13. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Nope, but thanks for the laugh. :D

14. Smedley

Smedley New Member

Root beer if I get a soda craving in the fast food places.

If I'm at home and get the same craving, I go out and get me some San Pellegrino. The Chinotto is my favourite, but all the rest are yummy.

15. Clark Kent

Clark Kent New Member

Diet Coke for me

16. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Man, I had one of the "hot" ones once. That stuff will light you up like a Roman candle! The regular flavor has more kick than a regular ginger ale, but that "hot" stuff is...WOW!

Usually Coke for me. An occasional Cheerwine. And the whole time I was in Texas, it was Dr. Pepper for me!!

17. Damon

Damon Member

Does anybody remember Vernors it's an apple cider taste thats aged in barrels.

18. _JP_

_JP_ Searching for a Forum title

It's Pop With Foam On Top, aka Beer!::

19. Will

Will Nevermind

Well I did not see that one coming I better stop drinking. ::

20. Stan-The Man

Stan-The Man New Member

I checked "other". I drink Diet Coke. I'm a dibetic. ::

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.