Kind

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by bg42, Oct 6, 2008.

1. bg42

bg42 New Member

2. spinyeel

spinyeel Member

G'day. The Weishi razors are quite well built,but I can't get a decent shave out of one.Much too tame for me,but they always seem to come up every time beginners razors are discussed:confused:.

3. Damon

Damon Member

Peter I bought one awhile back I to thought it was a very mild shave It might work well on peach fuzz. But I couldn't get it to even cut my beard.

It's built very nice the only thing I can think of is the width from bar to bar is wider than the norm thus keeping the blade from contacting the skin more.

I sold mine to Rick maybe he has different feedback.

4. Gillette_Man

Gillette_Man New Member

The build quality is okay, but they are too mild for my tastes. But even if you like mild shavers, I think your money is better spent on a good, clean Super Speed.

5. bg42

bg42 New Member

Thank you all,I apreciate your honesty
    Kind regards Peter

6. fritz

fritz New Member

I have a Weishi and a very tough beard. With a sharp blade, I can get a close shave. The trick is in the angle. There is only a very small range of angle that lets the edge contact the skin, and this angle is probably different from your other razors. That's why it's called a "forgiving" razor, because if you have a bad angle and too much pressure, you won't hurt yourself. This is pretty much the case with the 50's SS, which it's copied from.