Lucky Tiger vanishing/disappearing cream

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by Darkbulb, Jul 5, 2015.

1. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

Anyone tried this stuff?

There is the disappearing version.
    Description:
    Lucky Tiger® Disappearing Menthol Cream

A soothing and refreshing after shave cream and Aloe Vera Gel, Lucky Tiger Disappearing Menthol Cream releases a subtle menthol scent as it moisturizes and helps your skin recover from a close, comfortable shave. The perfect blend of menthol and mint, this Disappearing Cream cools the skin to keep you smelling fresh and ready for any adventure that may arise.

Soothe razor bumps with this gentle after shave cream that will help revitalize and improve the appearance of the skin. Just as popular now as it originally was, Lucky Tiger Disappearing Menthol Cream has stood the test of time.

[​IMG]

..and there's the vanishing variant:

Description:
    Lucky Tiger® Menthol Mint Vanishing Cream

Provide cool comfort to irritated skin with Lucky Tiger Menthol Mint Vanishing Cream. This wonderful after shave moisturizer, complemented with a unique blend of menthol and mint, works great on razor bumps and leaves you smelling clean and fresh at the end of your daily shaving session.

Apply Lucky Tiger Menthol Mint Vanishing Cream as needed and discover the reason our men’s grooming products are just as popular today as they were years ago.

[​IMG]

Both sell for about $10 each.

And no, I can't figure out what the difference is between the two products...

2. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    One says cream, the other moisturizer? Both make money disappear. :)

Keithmax, crackstar and Darkbulb like this.
  3. Mr. Shaverman

Mr. Shaverman Well-Known Member

If that's a traditional vanishing cream then it's going to be pretty much the same a a jar of Pond's Cold Cream or Noxzema.

crackstar and Darkbulb like this.
  4. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

I've been tempted to order a jar a number of times, maybe one day I will..

crackstar and Darkbulb like this.
  5. bigjustin

bigjustin Member

I just tried the organic unrefined shea butter, then follow it with my aftershave of the day. So far i love it. My skin in fairly sensitive and no issues after about a week. If you like the menthol id recommend 444 balm it can be mixed with anything. ...

crackstar and SHAVEWIZARD420 like this.
  6. tazorac

tazorac Active Member

Sounds like overpriced Noxzema.

crackstar likes this.
  7. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I bought it from Italian Barber a couple of years ago. It's very cooling as well as moisturing and soothing. Great stuff.

8. tazorac

tazorac Active Member

So after you rinse it off..do you still need to moisturize?

9. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I don't rinse it.

10. Jorvaljr

Jorvaljr Operation Daytona 8000

I've never heard of someone rinsing off lotion or moisturizer .