The Stirling Exchange

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by PickledNorthern, Nov 5, 2016.

1. dustmite

dustmite Well-Known Member

I'm here to help! Even the smallest set, at $27, gives you more bang for your buck than you can get anywhere else, and everything is top quality... No brainer!

ob1page and Tiredricefarmer like this.
  2. SharptoothC

SharptoothC I bite..........

I took a cue from you and used that combo today. I M-Bombed the mess out of the soap, and it was fantastic.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

ob1page and Paul Turner like this.
  3. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

It was too chilly for me to M-bomb anything. I heard this area set a record for low temperature on this date.

Yehuda D, ob1page and SharptoothC like this.
  4. SharptoothC

SharptoothC I bite..........

It was hot and extremely humid here.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

crackstar and ob1page like this.
  5. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

My new stuff is at the post office so I have to later and collect it. This morning I froze the hell out of my face with the Glacial ET soap. Did it ever explode with beautiful lather and the Glacial Spearmint balm gave me a wonderful freezing soothe. Tomorrow I'll try the Gin and Tonic on the Rocks soap.

6. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

WOWWWWW!!!!

Just used the Gin and Tonic on the Rocks for the first time and it's MAGNIFICENT. The scent is gorgeous - fresh lemon, lime, and notes of juniper which make you feel like you're sipping a gin and tonic outside on a summer day. The lather cannot be better and although the menthol effect doesn't feel like your face is coming off it's still very much there and it gives great cooling. The post-shave care is to me anyway, PERFECT. A full review to follow later.

7. Gnomeo0228

Gnomeo0228 Well-Known Member

Had a fantastic, very relaxing shave last night with Bergamot Lavender. Just love the scent strength on it as well. As with all of Stirling Soaps, the lather was thick, slick and very protective. Will, except for a small pimple I had. They little guy had no chance haha! [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

8. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

Is Glacial Eskimo Tuxedo always available, or is it a seasonal item?

Yehuda D likes this.
  9. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Perry, only spring and summer like all the other Glacials except the Lemon Chill. :)

PLAla likes this.
  10. Fly2High

Fly2High Breaking Frugal

For this question and in case anyone else is curious about availability on any soap, check their scent description page where they list what seasons things are available
    https://www.stirlingsoap.com/product-scent-descriptions/

PLAla and Yehuda D like this.
  11. Yehuda D

Ohhhhhhhhhh, very important because a lot of guys are concerned about the SDM soap's scent. I received a beautiful brand-new one yesterday and the scent is so delicious. Its scent is more than adequate. It's perfect!

dustmite and PLAla like this.
  12. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

It made the cut for me to consider for my NB18, which as we know will be a great success. :)

ob1page, Yehuda D and Gnomeo0228 like this.
  13. Yehuda D

I really enjoyed the Frozen Tundra this morning. It felt super-cold on my face as well as very soothing.

14. Yehuda D

Bahhhhh, bahhhhh Electric Sheep - gonna mow down the wool with it tomorrow morning! ;)

ezlovan, PLAla and ob1page like this.
  15. Mike Brown

Mike Brown Well-Known Member

I had glacial Lemon Chill!!!!!

Tiredricefarmer and Yehuda D like this.
  16. Yehuda D

That's what I may use tomorrow!

Tiredricefarmer and PLAla like this.
  17. Straight razor dandy

Straight razor dandy Stuck cleaning the house himself PERMANENTLY

18. ezlovan

ezlovan Well-Known Member

Supporting Vendor

We're actually about to discontinue it now. We've been getting emails calling us racist for the name, so we'll be putting the remaining stock of it on sale next week and letting it run out. I honestly didn't know Eskimo was a bad word. I served with Alaska natives in the army, and I never heard one say anything about it.

Stu929, Demidog, ob1page and 3 others like this.
  19. PLAla

PLAla Bit Shy of a Full Puck

Oh dear.....that's really too bad. Well, I may pick up one of those sale tubs!

20. Dapper-in-a-can-man

Dapper-in-a-can-man and Dad-on-hand

Oh.... wow.... that's awful, Rod. I never thought the name would be an issue... people these days

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk