Alternative to Alt Innsbrook

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by Wishoot, Oct 19, 2008.

1. Wishoot

Wishoot Member

OK, now that my wife and I have fallen in love with Alt Innsbrook, I'm thinking I'm going to be poor paying for this stuff.

Although I will continue to buy Alt Innsbrook can you tell me if there are any good alternatives from a scent and skin conditioning perspective? Speick, Pitralon?

Please help before Alt Innsbrook dries out my life savings.

2. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

Its such a destinct scent..its going to be a tough one to replicate. ITs honestly the only AS that i know of that is tobacco based.

3. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

I have not come across anything that smells remotely close to this wonderful AS. I think this is one that you may have to bite the bullet and keep dishing out for.

4. Padron

Padron Active Member

Hmm,

A little seems to go a long way, I have had my bottle for quite a while now. The problem I have is the spout always pours out more than I want....perhaps decanting some into a smaller bottle or spray bottle will help control the amount that gets used.

Oh, Superlather.com sells refills for $20......if I recall correctly.

5. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I use it just now and then, and only a little at a time.

6. barbarosa

barbarosa New Member

Regarding the skin conditioning, maybe Pitralon. As for the scent, I doubt there is a decent alternative.

Regards,
    Alfred

7. Wishoot

Wishoot Member

Thanks Alfred.

By the way, I like your store. Do you ship to the US?

8. joshmpdx

joshmpdx New Member

knize ten wont help your wallet, but it may be similar as far as depth of scent