Timor DE blades

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by RetLEO-07, Aug 24, 2017.

1. RetLEO-07

RetLEO-07 likes his penguin deep fried, with pink sparkles

Anybody have experience with these blades? They're German made and "ice tempered". Looks like a German SR company makes 'em. I'm a little leary of the ice tempered thing but I bought 'em anyway

2. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

I tried them a while back, iirc. I didn't like them, but I don't remember why. I have yet to find a German DE blade that I like.

3. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

I tried them a while ago as well. I remember liking them, but never bought more. My same experience with the Souplex too.

It was probably a price thing for me at the time. Now, I have too many blades to worry about buying more of anything.

4. octoserge

octoserge Member

Timor are my favorite production DE blade. Sharp as a Feather, but smoother with no nicks or weepers for me. Last 5+ shaves and the second shave is better than the first. They are pricey, but the last longer than the avg blade - at least for me. On my face, they work better than Feather, Kai and Bolzanos. For reference, my other favorite production blades are Feathers and Personna Med Preps.

5. RetLEO-07

RetLEO-07 likes his penguin deep fried, with pink sparkles

Thanks for the input guys. They're my next audition blade. Then I'm moving to Sputnik followed by my usual blades.

6. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    Can't go wrong with the Russian blades.

BigMark83 likes this.